1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Failed to CreateDevice

Discussion in 'Problems' started by YooMin, Dec 28, 2021.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

What happens? Not working me game.
    [​IMG]

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

There is a "Common Errors and Solutions" section which might help you out. Although it hasn't been updated for a while now :(

Look, most GamezBD problems can be solved in the following manner:

1. Close game and Launcher
    2. Go to Username\Appdata\Local\GamezBDO and delete the files and folders in there
    3. Go to the folder where you installed the GamezBD version of the game, and delete the Cache folder
    4. Open Launcher, WAIT for it to update, and then run a Force-Filecheck, in Settings top right corner
    5. WAIT for it to finish completely, then close Launcher and reopen it, and launch game as normal
    6. IF ALL of the above fails, then you should find the Smartguard folder, GamezBD\black desert online\bin64\Smartguard, and delete the files in there, THEN run a force-filecheck

If there are any problems still, then come back in here, and tell us what you have done so far, and what is happening

3. YooMin

I did it everything more times but always the same Error. More times per day have that error.

4. YooMin

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"I tried deleting GameOption.txt but that did not work. I have a AMD graphics card with updated drivers and I turned on GPU scaling and that worked for me. Thanks!" from your link.

So if I were you, I would go to the Graphics Card producer, and download the latest Stabil drivers. Then using that software, I would go into settings and enable GPU scaling. https://themonitormonitor.com/what-is-gpu-scaling-how-to-enable-or-disable-it/

6. YooMin

This are my settings. None scaling.