1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Failed to init security.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ZeroTsu, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ZeroTsu

ZeroTsu New Member

I've set exeptions in my antivirus, windows defender, firewall. Nothing was working. I uninstalled my BDO and reinstalled it about 3 times also tried to just install the entire game with the launcher. So far nothing had worked. I looked at the FAQ in the discord for the most common problems. It said make a copy of the folder and rename it. I also did try that but still never worked. I did try it also on the steam version. I was really hoping to play on this server. Hope there is another solution that I have not tried.

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

You can also try running as admin. If you have avira, it's one that is famous, especially lately, for blocking no matter what. Also, try disabling any third party software.

3. ZeroTsu

ZeroTsu New Member

Like NVIDIA Shadowplay? Steam? I also tried running as admin, still the same error. All I have in the background running is Wallpaper engine and Gyazo (for screenshots)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  4. Ephixa

Ephixa New Member