1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fareed is unkillable in Pit of the Undying

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by CLANNADaniel, Jul 16, 2021.

1. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

Bug Name:
    Fareed is unkillable in Pit of the Undying
    Bug Description:
    In the quest: [Crow's Nest] Do Your Best, the third objective -Defeat the <Bloody Blue Mane> Fareed can't be completed.
    How to reproduce/proof:

In this video you can see that whenever Fareed reaches 75% HP he heals itself to full, twice, and when you reach 75% HP again he will be knocked down, but on this version, whenever he reaches 75% HP he will heal itself an infinite amount of times, making him unkillable.
    I read that you have to use floating skills to knock him down (here: https://grumpygreen.cricket/pit-undying/) but it's not working. (Class is a ninja, maybe it's a class thing.) I have tried forfeiting the quest and killing myself to retake it and even relogin, nothing worked.

Without this I can't complete Fughar's Adventure Log, as this questline is tied with it.

2. Source

Source New Member

We have investigated Fareed's behavior and figured out that u must do max DPS in certain moments when he uses one skill
    https://streamable.com/j20z2f
    If u deal 10% dmg of his max HP (while he using that skill) he will be knockdown from received dmg.. so u don't need skills with knockdown effect

CLANNADaniel likes this.
  3. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

Okay, it works now, thank you very much.