1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Feedback] So players, help us out.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by JazzCard, May 29, 2010.

1. Gift

Gift Proficient

im pretty sure u gonna get carried away and donate $100 lol

2. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

you are not the only GM here Albull
    simply

3. Kats

Kats Proficient

Mmm....probably XD if I know myself right then yeah I will O.O!

And to Zweistein,I think Albull thought u directed it to him, that's what it seemed like to me anyway xD

And I think you spelt turms wrong in ur siggy, think its terms o.o

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  4. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

do not missunderstand me, my pov are clearly about the way the server works and not directly to 1 person, i know my grammar sucks but i try my best to be clear............

5. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't care who it's aimed at, all I did was give me statment on it, and I got my head ripped off for it, you have responsabilities blah blah, it's just what I want to do, and no i'm not the only GM, but I am a GM who likes to make points.

Albull

6. Chantix&Assantix

Chantix&Assantix Well-Known Member

There should be a minumum level of 50 - 55 because it's just so annoying when you have noobs in your team, when it's 20 vs 20 it really matters if you have good players...

7. ivanbbrito

ivanbbrito New Member

Fair Events

Hey ppl!
    Never really paid attention to GMs. I'm always to busy playing with friends, trying to get itens for them and that kinda stuff...
    BUT, I got an opinion...
    Make the events more fair and often, at least for the time I'm playing I just couldn't join any event!
    Or because there is none or because when they announce it, ppl who are fightin or anything don't see it in the chat because of the damage texts and this sort of things...
    Make an announce really big in the middle of the screen, like the "Complete quest in lvl 9" and do something to more ppl join, like 50 vs 50 when there is 400 players online, lvl 50+ and looking for this kinda of stuff...
    I play in the GMT -4, from 8pm till 6am so so, and at this time I don't see many events....

8. Kats

Kats Proficient

Ooo just thought off something, the only thing I really miss on this server is remodable Tahabata weapons, might've been fixed now tho but if not, I hope it will be XD cuz I found the coolest bow ever, safiros bow, so cool...ice-cool XD