1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

fierce fighting spirit stone dissappered

Discussion in 'Problems' started by dragonsaga, Sep 29, 2018.

1. dragonsaga

dragonsaga New Member

While trying to do lahn awakening quest someone just horse bumped me(one shotting me) and i saw this item being dropped. Playing only in the mena version before i didnt knew about it and revived and picked said item from my corpse , which i saw the same person charging with his horse to me again. I reacted this by esc --> escaping but he did hit me at the exact same time i did escaped, which resulted me being teleported back to altinova but 0 hp and floating up and down in air. Also after i checked my inventory the said item "fierce fighting spirit stone" was also gone. Since i couldnt move or teleport in this state i did relogged but since there isnt any corpse i couldnt retrieved my fierce fighting spirit stone this time. I do want to get my fierce fighting spirit stone back via email.

2. Renaro

Renaro Expert

when you die some itens are dropped with it, thats norma happens to me too.

3. dragonsaga

dragonsaga New Member

Thats not my concern though , its just i died while using escape so i bugged and didnt died and was floating air in altinova. No corpse = no retrieving.