1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

File Coruppted

Discussion in 'Problems' started by DevineUnity, Mar 23, 2019.

1. DevineUnity

DevineUnity New Member

I get this Error constantly and i tried many Options to slove that problem and yes i did a froce check (5 Times) but still get this Error so pls Help me guys. :(

2. trolis322

trolis322 New Member

you are not alone man. i quit the game at summer, came back a bit later, all of my characters where gone, after an hour of playing i got a blue screen and the game corrupted so i quit again, now i wanna play the game again but i dont know if i can get my charactes back, i hope i can.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"File corrupted" could be a couple of things but I would suggest you do this step of the (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbdo-errors-and-solutions.210464/):

1. Failed to init security
    • Set exceptions for Black Desert Online folder in your antivirus, firewall and windows defender.
    • Create a copy of official BDO folder, rename the folder to GamezBDO and point gamezbd launcher to that. Rename version.dat to config.filecheck - it forces complete file check for corruption and requires the files that are corrupted.
    • Download All in one Runtimes.

14. C:\Program Files (x86)\GamezBD Launcher\GamezBDO.exe is not a valid Win32 application
    Not a valid Win32 application generally means the file itself is corrupted.
    Download the .exe launcher version and replace it with your current one: Click to download

Not sure if it will work but it might be the solution, good luck.