1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fishing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by goody, Jan 11, 2022.

1. goody

goody New Member

I'm not liking this site. I don't see where you start a new thread or how to turn in a posable cheater in game.
    Maybe someone can tell me that KNOWs and not guess how a guy can go from GURU 39 on 12/7/21 to GURU 41 1/9/22 in Fishing. I fish 24/7 and use food and drink for buffs and fish in Margoria. It takes me almost 3 months to get a level and I'm GURU 45. I know you can't fish hot spots 24 hours a day.
    There may be a better trick to leveling fishing than what I do but it sure seems fishy to me.

2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

It is against forum rules to start a new topic in an old thread so I had to move your post into a new thread. It can't be THAT difficult if people can post here daily! :) In each section there is a button saying Post New Thread.
    e.g. Problems
    You can post your report here.
    I am not the right person to guide you about that part, but all I know is that lifeskills take time and patience... (ew)