1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For MR. GM and All Players On This Server!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by edguy, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Fluister

Fluister New Member

Since when are we allowed to fly again in Beluslan and Heiron, then? I thought the not being allowed to fly update wasn't that old yet. Personally I like ground PvP a lot better and I like Beluslan and Heiron the way they are meant to be; non flying except around the fortresses. But well, if we're actually allowed to fly again, then the couple of Elyos that just killed me of course didn't do anything wrong (except creeping up from behind, I really dislike that xD ). When we weren't allowed to fly I saw a lot of people fly anyways, so it really doesn't change anything about my "not only Asmo's cheat" speech. xD

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Someone actually has a life next to Aion, tsk tsk. Ever figured maybe not everyone is as up to date as you are? No, I actually never wondered that, because I haven't played that much Aion lately and when I did PvP it was still forbidden. So if I do make a mistake, you can tell me that without the "tsk tsk" part, because not knowing that this was a new update, doesn't mean I'm an idiot and I don't really like to be treated that way.

2. Cequiso do mal

Cequiso do mal Expert

Deixa de ser noob mano fica falando com esses gringos zuados ai...

Aff os caras ainda ficam de zuando sausuahsuahs

Relatar esse tipo de coisa aki no forum não rende nada...

e só pra falar aki tem muito mais elyos que asmodians mano vc só deve ta na guild errada tenta entrar em uma legion BOA...

;)

3. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

.youmad brah? lol u mad

4. Fluister

Fluister New Member

No, it takes more than that to piss me off really. xD But I never really appreciated the way people talk to eachother on forums like this. Probably because the MMO-world is a pretty guy-ish world or something, but I dislike many of those attitudes and when someone talks to me in a way that I don't like, I won't make a secret of that. I'm not going to argue about it or something, because if you say so, I was wrong about it of course, but I would have appreciated it more if it came without the attitude.

5. pandak12

pandak12 Proficient

whoooaaaa..... take it easy guys this is just a game.... : P

6. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

lucas... elyos got more population than asmo dude.. lol... thts why they rift...

7. pandak12

pandak12 Proficient

o_O whooaaaa i thought that asmos has more population than the elyos...

8. Fluister

Fluister New Member

On every server I have seen so far, Elyos always had a bigger population than the Asmodians. xD

9. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

A BR spoke, I'm actually impressed :)

10. Akihana

Akihana New Member

well the first thing there are more elyos than asmos but the both races go to cities of low lvls to kill the low lvl ppl but i think elyos uses more hacks than asmos ...

11. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

You think, but you know nothing. There is more Asmos on hacking. And ofcourse spamming personal msg toward g.m to ban like Yen. But that is natural as those fool like ace can't mastery spray at CS: Source. So don't expect g.m. Because they are not known better than under top10 guild wars.