1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For people that played the retail Aion

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by nebullae, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casull

Casull I has arrived.... Forum Legend

,,i quit Retail coz of some factors..Not enough time to lvl anymore..It doesn't really annoy me to the fact that u really do have to grind to level, but its fine for me..I just don't have alot of time for grinding since i have a real life and work..2nd, the game is awesome, but when u go to abyss seige wars, damn my pc cries..I can run Crysis(the most strainfull game for pc) on a constant 60-80 fps on enthusiast(ultra) spec..But the seige makes me crazy, getting 20-40 fps..

2. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I left retail because I was only hopping on once a day to level, and it just got boring. So I came to Gamez and found it was all PvP-which is what I like from just about any game. I only play Guild Wars and Aion because they're the only games with PvP worth playing imo.

3. Sethron

Sethron New Member

Played on retail since the beta, so it's been about 2 years now. 15 dollars a month, you expect a certain level of customer service and incentive to play the game. I paid, and the service was rotten, and the experience became more a drag than anything else. I hate playing with other people, because they tend to do things that piss me off, like yell the same thing over group chat over and over again as if they are giving good criticism. Aion dwindled down from a more diverse crowd to exclusively annoying kids who wanted to get in cock-sizing contests and seemed to know nothing about proper etiquette in dealing with groups. Everyone wanted to be the best PVPer.

Came to Gamez 'cause everyone welcomed me when I showed up--simple as that. I wanted to surround myself in a 'massively multiplayer' game full of people I could stand. I know that not everyone on retail was a jerk, and not everyone here is someone I could get along with, but first impressions and good staff are a must. . . Trine was a tool on retail. x|

And, along with everyone else, the levelling up was ridiculous. Crafting was ridiculous. Everything was more hard than rewarding.

4. Freyah

Freyah Getting there

Yeah Trine was fired, In retail with the new mentor system leveling is now a breeze from 1-45 it only takes 2-3 weeks and it was just playing around 3-6 hours a day.

5. andrease

andrease New Member

Played retail from beta aswell , have to say at start it was a little grindy but doable.. then it all changed and went super easy over time to lvl and the server started to fill up with people who honestly have no clue HOW to actually play an MMO (or at least don't understand the spirit of an MMO). So it ended up as a previouse post said (Sethron) full of whiney internet heroes who just messed up everything , from the economy to the way groups worked.

6. Shujinko

Shujinko New Member

7. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

I was playing for almost 1.5 year on retail, then found out about GamezAion and I thought: "On retail I pay every month and now almost dead, no pvp at all" , I tried GamezAion, I liked it and then decided to stop from retail :)

8. Commodus

Commodus Mouth from the South

Reason number one. Fenris Quest.

Reason number two. DAYS. Of grinding.

Reason number three. Fenris Quest.

9. Carve

Carve New Member

i got banned cus i used to bot to lvl up back in 09 :D so i had some remorse about going back to play that grindfest again :D

10. Lumiaa

Lumiaa New Member

GRIND FEST! FARM FEST! $$$$$$$$$$$, my server had BIGGER AND WORSE zergs then here <3

11. Azrael

Azrael Proficient

Not paying for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.