1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forbid FML Guild for claiming Channel 1 to themselves

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Jancoe, Mar 31, 2018.

?

Shall we take actions against selfish FML Guild?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    54.7%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    45.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vybez

Vybez New Member

Gotta do something while waiting for them nodewars right? Hell I might even log in after not playing for weeks to come play with FML :D

Kimbo likes this.
  2. Kimbo

Kimbo New Member

Me personally i enjoyed it i am very shit geared 100/90/100 but i enjoyed it. It was a welcome change to ch1 where next to no PvP Happens.
    Looking forward to seeing more good job FML.

Marshy

3. FoxVex

FoxVex New Member

Might as well let them *think* they own ch1. Killing someone every so often just because isn't owning or claiming a channel, that's just playing the game. I have no idea why you would make this post in the first place. You're bound to get killed randomly anyway and it doesn't make a difference if they're all from the same guild. More than likely it's an attention grab to make themselves known and congrats, you bought into it by getting triggered. From what I know, the server hasn't been up that long so many people are still playing for fun, not competitive and it's gaining more players everyday. If they keep up this mentality, with how fast it is to gear up on this server, they'll have more decs that they can handle and cannot go anywhere without running into a dec'd guild. It's not going to be another manup situation, no payouts extending the gear gap, it's slowly going to get worse for them if they act like this in a few months time when a lot more people are geared.

One likes this.
  4. zieba20

zieba20 New Member

I'd gear up to have some fun PVPing with you guys, but first I have to wait for cron exploits to come back so I can cheat my way to pen gear /shrug

Ridasak likes this.
  5. Villain

Villain Proficient

This is...unenforceable; denying a guild to kill people in a channel? Quality player content imo, kudos for FML.

6. guyxcjmxx

guyxcjmxx New Member

Well Instinct and FML are too big and bad so they came to a agreement so they aren't constantly warring. FML stays in ch1 mostly and Instinct gets ch4.

7. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

So we need another 3 guilds that will claim ch2,3 and 4 and we can go play at other server...

8. guyxcjmxx

guyxcjmxx New Member

Or you can band together with other guilds and smash the two guilds or Get your gear up or Deal with getting ganked. It's just how guilds work

9. Proto

Proto New Member

We have heard your complaints and are listening.

As a public courtesy FML is kindly claiming Ch 2. Channel 1 has been adequately liberated of shitters.
    This means you have channels 1, 3, and 4. You are safe for world-bosses only.

PLEASE DIRECT ALL COMPLAINTS TO: TEARS@FML-GUILD.COM

10. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Yeh, right after another cron stone exploit il be visiting ch1 very often ;)

micro likes this.
  11. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Ch1 new RP Channel?

Edit, I come to ch2 to RP with you on goat mountain proto :>

guyxcjmxx likes this.
  12. Proto

Proto New Member

I welcome you to report your accusations directly to the developers and let them investigate if you actually think that's the case. What you'll find is that FML formed here AFTER that bug was patched on this server. NEXT rumor?

13. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I suppose i should have write it alot more meme. I thought as meme guild ul get the point :C

14. Acelots

Acelots New Member

btw proto someone from your guild also kills at world bosses too just thought youd like to know

15. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

No one is safe. NO ONE. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives cuz they killin' erybody up in here. No, but seriously. You guys raided bosses after you said it was safe. :C

I started on 2/24.
    [​IMG]
    This is my gear now. No exploits, nothing. Just pure farming and persistence. Git gud.

Proto and Kayto like this.
  16. Kayto

Kayto New Member

If I may say this - a little 'low'-geared for the time you had. But everyone has a rl right? No complains! Nice gear anyways.

17. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

I'm surprised you'd say that. Everyone else who I started with in Hidden doesn't match me in gearscore. I could see that, though. I didn't no life the game. I just persisted in what I did until it worked.

18. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

FML is a bunch of gear carried no lifes that got PEN from a exploit they honestly should have been banned for using it quite honestly they should have lost all the PENs they got from the bug did they no and now thier running the tournaments and events too? this is a joke right? its a private server we came here to escape the problems of Normal BDO did we nope still litterally ruined by people who are gear carried rather then skill carried hmmmm guess were all waiting for a new game cause BDOs over all design screws it

yep exactly this they should have lost thier exploited PENS did they no no they didnt..............

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
    myka94 likes this.
  19. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Welcome to private servers kids. :) GMs don't have to help you out, nor will they. Gotta fight for yourself. I don't even play this game here and I know that much!

20. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

First of all, do you have any evidence or proof? Secondly, there are a lot of people who are mad at us just because we are skilled than them. Apparently, we are ruining everyone's (as in the people who never got geared on Retail and escaped over here for "paradise") fun and they are not happy about it so they'll find ways to get rid of us. Enjoy the fun while it is still running. And Dementia says it all.

Everyone is welcomed to run events and tournaments such as the recent PvP Tourney or DoomRabbit's event. Now, if you were to run an event and forbid my guild from going, that is not an event and you will give other guilds the impression that they do not want to associate with you. For an example, a content creator such as yourself should not be doing that at all. You are supposed to be welcoming to those around you. Would your fans want to see you like that? Of course not.

Keep in mind, I am always watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.