1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Website Issue Forgot Passwords not working

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Koradris, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Koradris

Koradris New Member

I did Forgot Password 3 times and every new password sent to my mail did absolutely nothing, it just tells me that I got it wrong and ups the failed attempt counter... I didn't wish to be locked out of my account, so I just stopped trying on 4 out of 5 attempts. Please help me out.

2. Baltasahr73

Baltasahr73 New Member

I Have The Same Problem Now For about 5 months I even make a porst here ihn the Forum Und You are Not The Only one with this problem nearly every day some one has the same problem dont know why but the Password Reset is not working at all

Koradris likes this.
  3. Koradris

Koradris New Member

Well,
    that is very disheartening and worrisome... o_O
    I really don't want to make a new account, since this might just happen again and that would leave me with my time wasted twice.
    I also don't want to work on getting back to where I was just so I can continue until it does eventually happen again, 'cause redoing it all just to lose it again does NOT sound fun.
    Honestly, if I can't get my account back, I don't see much reason to stick around.

4. natzkid

natzkid New Member

i'm having the same issue.

Koradris likes this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, I am sorry to hear of your troubles, however there are a couple of tips I can give you;

1. Be patient, do not immediately go into your email, and after receiving the new password, go try logging in. Give it some time, relax the game/website is going to be there tomorrow as well.

2. Do NOT spam the "send new password" button, because it is very much the number one reason, for people to have problems in this manner. If you do not receive an email from the website, then you should just wait and Not press the button again.

There have been a few email websites, that seem to filter out the automated sending of emails, or at least a few who have reported never getting the new password, in which case you should check you email filters, and perhaps add Gameznetwork.com/GamezBD.net/Aion??? to the Whitelisted sites. Alternatively, you can create a free gmail account for all your future gaming purposes, as that works just fine.

6. Tyy

Tyy New Member

Having this issue right now as of may 9th, anyone have a fix for this really want to play!

Koradris likes this.
  7. Koradris

Koradris New Member

I tried the last password the site gave me days later, and still no dice... It still was met with what every other password was met with.
    Getting a new Password hasn't been the issue; I did it quite a few times since making this post and every single time I put in that new Password the Emails give me, I'm met with the pesky;
    "The password is not valid.
    You have # out of 5 failed login attempts"
    And what's even weirder is that I say I forgot my password, then it sends me a Request Confirmation Email, then a second later (Before even touching Request Email) it sends me an Email with the "New" Password.

It's been 5 months from when I posted this, so I feel I've been patient.
    I've done this several days apart, including the day I'm writing this, and still no results, so I don't think Spam is my issue.
    And like I said above; I'm getting the emails, however, none of them are working.
    I don't know what you expect us to do, but none of what was suggested here has worked for me in the last 5 months. :/

8. Baltasahr73

Baltasahr73 New Member

that must be frustrating i just tryed to log in with my email and the old password and would you look at that it worket for some reason but this means the change your email thing doesnt work at all wich is not a good sign if the new password doesnt work that means that no new password will work and that the password reset will also not work this is a big problem

9. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It seems to only be affecting a very small amount of people, but the best thing you can do then, is to start a Conversation, with the Developer, that is in Charge: Kolka for GamezBD, and Carl for GamezAion

You just mouse-over your forum user-name, and select Conversation. Explain the problem, perhaps link this thread there as well, and they will contact you as soon as they can.

10. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Same I did a "forgot password" put everything as I should've and it still saids I can't login. HELP!

11. Koradris

Koradris New Member

(clap) ALRIGHT TEAM!
    I just found out today that your Password isn't the only thing case-sensitive, your Username is too!

Now, I would like to note that I never make my account with a lowercase as the starting letter...
    However, the sign-in on their website ONLY accepted my new password when it was followed with the username being exactly like it was in the "forgot password" letter.
    I swear to god that I tried this shizz so many funkin' times and this one change, a change that feels so minor (And it is, since no other funkin' game is this strict with the username), just worked on the first try.

So taking this into mind, you'll probably want to try your Username the very same way the letter in your mail tells you, regardless of what you truly did when you initially signed up. :/
    I really hope this ends up helping everyone else with this problem.

12. Koradris

Koradris New Member

You know what?! Don't listen to this man!! He was filled with hopes and dreams!
    OOOOOH, What an idiot he was, thinking this world ran on such stupid things!

I was FINALLY in my account, changed the password to a new one, thought I was living the high and happy life... BUT I WAS WRONG!
    "HA HA HA! Look at this moron thinking he can do things that were made in a way that makes ZERO sense!" -Said everyone

I found out the hard way that after changing the password, it just, forgot the password I literally just finished putting in...
    And the icing on this grand cake of mine, I did the forget password thing and now I'm back to the "The password is not valid. You have X out of X failed login attempts." loop.

I do still hope the top thing can help everyone else, but try not to go insane while doing it... The insanity hole I find myself in is very dank and smells horrible, it's not great.
    Maybe after doing the forget password thingy, wait until the next day to try it out; all the while, keeping what I said above in mind as well.