1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forgotten Secret Garden of Cron missing

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by CivicGJ, Jan 5, 2022.

1. CivicGJ

CivicGJ New Member

Im stuck at that quest because I have delete the scroll that the quest needs. Can anyone send me a new scroll? Thanks

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just wanted to let you know, that this isn't the right section to post this thread in.

There is an entire section below for GamezBD (Black Desert Online), where this is supposed to go.

Also it is extremely useful if you can include a link to the bdocodex site, that shows us which questline, or item you are referring to; https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/1060/1/

This is the closest questline I could find, trying to search based on you title, since the item name you've given doesn't actually show up in any of my bdo-database searches, again solely based on the title.

So please, for future reference, make a search in the forum before you start posting, just in case what you are searching for has already been posted. Also please put the thread in the correct section, and add more to the body of the message, so that everyone has a better chance to help you out :)