1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FPS gone back to beeing capped to monitors refresh rate

Discussion in 'Problems' started by lumoz, Dec 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Heyho everyone,
    i got a big problem, and i dont know what to do anymore.
    I am playing with uncapped fps for a long time now (i get arround 140fps on my machiene playin with a 60hrtz screen) but for some reason (i have foto backups of my settings in amd setting and bdo) it returned to beeing capped at 59fps due to low power option and frame optimization.
    Whenever i close the game, it is turned on again and i dont find the file in my pc, to change it manually and change the file to read only after it.
    I hope anyone can help me, since game aint really playable in 60fps once you gone above. :/

Welp, seems like you dont care if you loose users. Deleting screenshots, negating settings, etc pp. Im starting to get sick of this. Waiting for a few more day, when nothing is done in this time, im definitly done with gamez.
    I made enough posts where i gave kudos to the team. But most of our bugs are games exclusive and should be fixed asap.
    Also start to ban the fuckin marketplace crashers. You want a paying comunity: then kick kazvariek or how hes called. He openly admited in the forums that he crashed the market with his mostrous pile of silver but hes still online, still able to play etc. I cant understand this. @Kolka think about it. How many posts do you get a week about marketplace dying cause prices went rock bottom?
    Do something or your income will go to the same place: rock bottom!

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Just because you didn't get a response within 10 minutes doesn't mean that no one cares about your problem.
    I am not sure but I doubt such a file exists, but if you want to unlock your fps, turn off the low power option and disable vertical sync.
    [​IMG]
    144Hz
    RTX 3080

3. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

I do. But it doesnt change anything. Game stays capped at 59fps. And after i restart the game, its again activatetd.