1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Free Items

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Demetrea, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zee

Zee Banned

You're dying inside ? The efff x_x
    Anyways I'm fine , I just haven't logged ingame for a month , lulz .
    I hate j00 2 but I guess that's normal ;o
    Still rolling ely ?

2. Noxiz1

Noxiz1 Banned

I
    Thing the answer is easy. You guys just feed her thread.

3. jelleh

jelleh s w e e t l o v e .

lolol yes shhhh T.T
    i noticed o.o i was away for a witto bit too so im kinda lost with everything thats going on LMAO .
    And ofc it is, its how we do xD
    & Yus, no more asmo for mua im back ely again *evil laugh*

4. Zee

Zee Banned

Might hop on one of my elyos toons , seeya ingame ;P

1 person likes this.
  5. Suckafish

Suckafish Proficient

Havent read all the post, but the only reason why I still get on every once inawhile, is because I like to see how the community is changing and the market, and to get intouch with friends. I dont need any of the items, I just wanted to say why :p

6. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

I'm still playing because I love this community. Not the kinah beggars, not the bug abusing *******s, but the people who I'm always in vent with. The people who make me laugh and who get angry when they lose against a zerg. I'm playing because I've ALWAYS been playing, I play to hopefully better the game experience of some of the players. I still play because somewhere deep down inside a stupid part of me keeps telling me "wait, things will change sooner or later." The game isn't boring for me, when I get tired of zergs, I duel people in my legion to hopefully make them better. I'm still playing because I don't want to leave the whole bunch of great people I've met behind. Maybe hoping for change which is obviously not going to come makes me stupid, but as I said before, I'm in this till the end. I got on this little gamez roller coaster ride and I'm not getting off until it crashes and burns. Even then, I'll only think "what a shame" and then proceed with my life.

That about sums it up.

2 people like this.
  7. robel26

robel26 Proficient

Brilliant Magical and Accesory will do.

My simple and sincere answer is:

I am still looking forward on how the management and the community will move forward and deal the increasing challenges in both ingame and in forum.

8. Eureka

Eureka ~I Hate Humans~

I'm still playing GamezAion because of my friends whom I met in the game and my family <Pwnage Inc>. I've been through 3 legions(yeah, I think its 3 XD) and I had fun playing and talking with everyone on those 3 legions, but the most legion that impressed me the most is <Pwnage Inc>. They welcome me like a real brother and they spam the legion chat with welcome in every single line when I first join. I was surprised of what I've seen, this legion is alive(I mean really alive) and everyone in the legion acted like brothers and sister(a big happy family) which is really fantastic. Even though everyone in the legion are from different places, they look connected to each other(there are a lot more to say, ask me if you want more XD). <Pwnage Inc> is the best and i love you guys <3 (that the only reason why I stay here:biggrin:

btw...this community rocks (not because of you know..b.:whistling:)..you already know right.:biggrin:

1 person likes this.
  9. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

im still playing this community because in my eyes i dont see whats wrong with it since ive never seen what a full working aion looks like
    thats why everything thats happening around like glitches and bugs dont affect me as much
    and i met some really great people along the way of experiencing aion who i hope to still keep my gaming experience playing with

1 person likes this.
  10. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Im still playing because the last you can lose is the hope and believe me i have a lot of that, i lost here an assassin full abg cause a bug that never been solved, and now with my sorcerer that can't bind on kisk and can't pass away the bg of the legion, always with bug's xD, whatever i have the hope that on the next update all of this stuff comes fixed and the people of the comunity can enjoy again the fully game like me.

1 person likes this.
  11. arriane07

arriane07 Siel's in-game Cutie

im still playing gamezaion coz i love the person who's with me, my bf, my friends esp. pwnage legion, they are always at my side when im sad,sick,crying etc....and im still playing coz there are lots of memorable things to be treasure in playing gamezaion...like when im a newbie..someone help me lvl and etc..and you will miss the time you were beggar,, begging kinah,begging items...all of us start from that things...and you will miss the time when your alone and someone is there to listen on what your yelling at...and you will miss the fun chatting with your friends and my best reason is...Pwnage inc legion treat us as a true family...that thing i want most..i have a second family in gamezaion..that's y theres no reason to quit playing.. :))

3 people like this.
  12. irondo23

irondo23 < R E B O R N >

one direct answer...........

you don`t care...

(that`s all!) thank you!

13. PositioN

PositioN Proficient

Because I dont want to start all over again ... search another "good" server ... make another char ... try to get good itens ... look for good friends ... look for a legion that I like...

It takes time, and when i see the the gamez icon... i think its betters to continue than start over again... =X

14. DefqonX

DefqonX Well-Known Member

Offtopic: I like your sig xD

Ontopic: Bump :D

15. fLLuXhiE

fLLuXhiE New Member

that's an easy one i and all people here pay cause this server is on run too much so everyone is ultra geared and are afraid to leave those uber gears.i think that's why , also including me they like to demonstrate to their newbie friends the ultra gears...and generaly any server that is based on donations has many ppl that keep on donating with the ambition to pown every single player in the server ...many are close to this so that's why,even though the way i type seems like i want to impress you with words... but i don't

16. ethan178

ethan178 New Member

i still play in gamezaion , because i started playing this month xD

17. Silent_Cheese

Silent_Cheese New Member

I only just started playing Aion for the first time 5 days ago, and I chose Gamez for no reason other than it appealed to me. Only later did I find out yesterday I got 2 ppl I know from a different MU server who play aion on gamez. I don't really have any friends on here, I play Aion for myself, I play for fun with the hopes to eventually have the gear to take the fight right to every asmo who dares step foot in Elyos territory. I decided to make a forum account cause eventually using the market on these forums will be a useful tool in selling items i find from grinding, and lucky me I saw this thread and figured what the hell why not.

My words might not impress or astound you but they are genuine, I'm just a new player learning the ropes,and trying to not be a noob in the process ^_^.

Thanks for reading:biggrin:

1 person likes this.
  18. Manael

Manael Proficient

Master Carved Prolix Set +15 remod to Wise Dragon King Tunic

all i know is that i haven't left gamezaion beacuse i dont want to leave all my friends in legion and when maybe the update come's ill try it and then ill leave gamez beacuse im tired of playing samething just doing asmo hunt's and chill out in sanctum thats all ppl do by now and i really need this set beacuse my sorc is just anuhart

19. pedrohrf

pedrohrf New Member

I would like to get those cause,unfortunally i let a friend play on my account to test the server but on his server he was using hack speed,and he did it on my account and now it's blocked, i brought a lot of friends to this server and now i cant play with them, cause i'm really desmotivated to start all over again from the begging! The gm dont understand my situation here and are not unblocking my account so if i could have that account i could help a lot of friends and also start playing with them again! I guess that's it ^^

20. Vybe

Vybe Proficient

I am not playing gamez anymore cause it sucks, i just check the forum sometimes...

nice thread

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.