1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fughar’s Timepiece missing/lost

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Screamix, Jan 6, 2022.

?

Needing the Timepiece Item to left the Season before March so could i do something?

Poll closed Feb 5, 2022.
  1. Itemspawn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Quest Reset

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Screamix

Screamix New Member

I am still searching for the Item, its still lost.
    Questline done. Item missing.
    Searched at every Character Slot/Inventory + Every Warehouse it's still missing but the quest is complete and done.
    Could someone Help me please? or my season char would be stucked in this season till march.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I know it might not be easy, but this forum has several sections. You just happened to post this in the wrong section of the forum, which is probably why no one has bothered to answer you until now.

So...First up, to make things easier, I suggest that you make a general websearch, then afterwards make one in here, and only after making sure that there aren't threads about this topic, only then make a new thread.

If I were you, I would add a "delete" to the title of this thread, and make a new one in the correct section: GamezBD Problems.