1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Fvcking Bugged.. Ned help pls

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Visty, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenSydney

QueenSydney Love is a beautiful pain.

I honestly think it's much more complex than just a full inventory. Don't worry about it. It will be fixed during a server restart.

2. Akihaz

Akihaz Proficient

[​IMG]
    Had to ^.~

Visty and dacoxxx like this.
  3. Visty

Visty Brigade General Kalled

WTB <Server Restart Scroll> for my Lethal Elite Arbiter GS w/ Leastrygos Remo w/ silence 10/10

Mae likes this.
  4. Visty

Visty Brigade General Kalled

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Fvcked...... this bugged really affect my trading...........Server Restart now...... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.