1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

G W 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Georgie, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Hey guys,

Not trying to steal your famous and professional players or anything but I was wondering if anyone plays / has played Guild Wars 2 before?

I was going to buy it but I dunno if the Deluxe version is worth it or not.

Thanks,
    Moro.

2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

I enjoyed it quite a bit when it first came out. Leveling is fun, pvp is pretty fun. BUT, endgame (for me anyway) was basically just sit around and look pretty, try to get some nice remodels that barely have better stats than gear that is easy to get. Crafting is pretty easy, though gathering the materials required is either costly or time consuming. The content they come out with is in the form of a "living story" where every month or few months some new campaign missions and maybe a new zone are added and you can complete them in a day or two and then try to get some remodels that came out with the update. The most fun thing I ever did in the game was the jumping puzzles xD Pretty self explanatory. You have to reach the highest or farthest point from the beginning of wherever it is and they are located all over the world.

sPvP (structured pvp, arena) is pretty fun, like I said. You're auto level 80 with all skills and the same gear as everyone else with whatever bonus stats you want on it.

World PvP (zerg pvp, put into giant maps to take castles and shit) you are leveled to 80, but last I checked your gear was only scaled slightly and no skills were unlocked.

Anyway, there's a lot of stuff I didn't really talk about. This was just my personal experience. I played thief at level 80 for awhile with a few different builds and I got a warrior to like level 65 or 70.

3. kih

kih SubahanALLAH

try black desert^

4. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

As far as I know Black Dessert has no Assassin type class which I want to play in a game.

Will probably try Guild Wars 2, thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.