1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game crashed everytime I press K or click on skills button

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Silverskuldz, Jun 3, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Silverskuldz

Silverskuldz New Member

Can play game but crashed everytime when I press 'K' or clicked on skills button. I try restart game.force check even download new full game client from forum but not work.

2. z0h

z0h New Member

Same, not sure why. It wasnt happening the other day.
    Figured it out: something about unequipping your artifact before checking skills.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello Silverskuldz and welcome to the GameZ-network forum. Hopefully you stay with our community will be a pleasant one.
    First up, I need to tell you that it is always a good idea, to make a forum search before posting a new thread; https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/game-crashes-at-skill-tree.244202/

I would like to tell you that it really isn't such a good idea, to redownload the packed game files, the likelihood that the download itself is corrupt, without the unpacking program telling you that it is, is incredibly low. The best thing you can do, is just keep a copy of the game in its packed form, since "disk"-space isn't such a big problem nowdays. Also if you ever need to "clean install", you can just delete the old folder, and unpack the saved packed game files.

Please let the forum know, if anything helped you out, if not I suggest trying out the "fixing most errors" thread, there is a link in my signature below.