1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game crashing after selecting a character.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Goemon, Jun 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Goemon

Goemon New Member

Ive tried rescuing, restarting pc, force check and i dont have any anti virus installed but problem still persists. Solution?

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

You may stll need your gamezbd folder set as an exemption in your windows firewall and windows defender. I also have both server ip adresses pinned in the discord general english channel. You may want to check your ping to said server, as very high ping can prevent enough connection to get past character selection (unable to load the map) or you could be hard stuck. Sometimes a character can get stuck, making the game think you are still online (usually happens after a crash of the game). Using rescue from gamezbd.net usually fixes this. If you are hard stuck (stuck but rescue does not work), it would take a server restart to fix. If you're unable to log into the other server, you're not stuck, but likely your connection/ping.

3. Goemon

Goemon New Member

Thank you for the reply. I already have gamezbd excluded for both my firewall and defender. Ive been playing for a month now and this is the first time I encountered this problem. I also tried using vpn still didnt work.

4. joyuriz

joyuriz New Member

I have the same problem. I played in the server for a year and then this happened for the first time yesterday. Also how do I check ping? Sometimes I can get past the loading screen and able to move my character but can't interact on anything. Can use skills but can't damage monsters. Monsters aren't even moving. Can't spot other players. Then after a few seconds a reconnecting screen is gonna show up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  5. Goemon

Goemon New Member

Finally got connected. Nabii! try connecting with vpn took me a few times but it worked. I wonder how this problem started though was able to play just fine b4 now i cant play without vpn.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  6. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Open your command prompt and ping the appropriate server ip there. For example, type ping 192.99.149.135 for NA server.

Gamezbd servers:
    NA IP: 192.99.149.135
    EU IP: 51.77.85.102

7. joyuriz

joyuriz New Member

what VPN did you use Goemon? Also is 136ms average too high to get through character select?

8. Goemon

Goemon New Member

I use windscribe kolka told me about it. Though u only have 10gb of free usage after that u have to pay.

9. joyuriz

joyuriz New Member

I did try it too because Kolka suggested when I asked him about my problem but there was no change for mine.

10. Goemon

Goemon New Member

It worked for me after a few times of trying, did u also try connecting to US servers? also we have the same ping maybe our ping is to high? but we were able to play just fine b4.

11. joyuriz

joyuriz New Member

yeah I did try other US servers. I wonder what caused this because it suddenly came out nowhere. Been playing for a year then the problem decided to appear. feelsbad

12. Goemon

Goemon New Member

I hope it will go back to normal after server reset I dont wanna buy vpn.

13. joyuriz

joyuriz New Member

same here. I think I would just wait until next reset.

14. joyuriz

joyuriz New Member

I was able to play the game just now with a few delay. It was the same time I was able to play yesterday. Still not sure what's causing this problem.