Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game doesn't start but there's no error?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ConsLynx, Aug 4, 2018.

  1. ConsLynx

    ConsLynx New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    As title says, the game launches normally (I downloaded the 'latest launcher' from discord) however it doesn't load. It's just stuck at a white screen forever. There's no sound or anything. I unchecked the 'Read-Only' option in General tab at properties. I don't really know what else to do. When I click a couple times on the white screen a message saying 'BlackDesert64.exe is unresponsive'. Help is much appreciated, Thank you.
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page