1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game Launcher Issues

Discussion in 'Problems' started by AreumHatsumomo, Sep 9, 2022.

1. AreumHatsumomo

AreumHatsumomo New Member

hi , the game was playing completely fine until 31st August, I've been receiving this error:
    Screenshot 2022-09-09 203529.png

I was wondering if there is a way to fix this problem? because ever since I've been receiving this error, I can no longer play the game and I do not know what to do. I've already tried to reinstall it, but unfortunately the error has not been fixed.

Thanks in advance

2. sifoun

sifoun New Member

hello i have problem when i want to play gamezaion i type the autologin and the password after
    when I choose the gamezaion server which is also the recommended server this message will appear
    the account server is down . you cannot access now it now .(62)
    and this for 2 days plz any help and thx

3. AreumHatsumomo

Hi I'm sorry to hear about that happening to you, that sounds really awful and I can definitely sympathise with you not being able to play the game because of the issues that you are dealing with, what have you tried so far?

I went to Microsoft online customer service and was able to allow the game to launch without the error I was experiencing earlier by doing some software fixes and some windows updates that I had accidentally missed, but unfortunately the launcher isn't connecting to the server either, which is really unfortunate because it's a really fun game, hopefully this is fixed soon

4. Empire

Empire New Member

You have to turn off core isolation here:
    https://i.gyazo.com/f822e93711ab0085868abecbc8b97243.png

AreumHatsumomo and loboram like this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry to tell you this, but you are currently writting, on the GamezBD part of the Forum. You need to post your GamezAion threads, and Forum stuff, under the GamezAion part of the Forum. Also it isn't allowed to "hi-jack" other people's threads, in order to post about something else. You can read the Forum Rules in my Signature, below the body of this main message.

Other than that, hello and welcome to the GameZ-network Forum :)

6. loboram

Hello again :)
    I was hoping that you start making a forum search, for future issues, before creating a new thread: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/windows-11-bdo-error.240842/#post-2222251

That's the Developer Kolka answering, I know it says Windows 11, but it also says "core isolation". I made a quick search for "core", and got that thread in the second thread, of the returned list :)

It seems that the Windows system, aggressively cuts off any interaction/manipulation of the system files, when you chuse (choose sounds like chuse) core isolation. Usually you can find and isolate any problem files, just by using the in-built Windows Defender. On occasion you might experience something weird going on, but then you can run an "offline" search, and the system will reboot, do the search and isolate whatever it is, and restart having quarantined the file/files.

Maybe you should find a free open source internet monitor program? At least it is comforting, to know that there is a program running, that is logging any and all attempts, to login to your computer. You can also setup extra barriers, to make it nearly impossible, to access your computer.

However since the main reason for viruses/malicious software, is user error; such as opening random files/links in emails, or downloading "cracked" software in general, it can somewhat be easily avoided.

AreumHatsumomo likes this.
  7. AreumHatsumomo

loboram likes this.
  8. AreumHatsumomo

hi again, thank you for the advice, so sorry for making an additional thread for it, I didn't know there was one that had made regarding this issue, do you know any good internet monitor programs? oh I see, I do not own any cracked games, when I checked windows defender it has the game as not blocked. thanks for the tips I'll definitely keep that in mind:)

loboram likes this.
  9. AreumHatsumomo

Thank you so much for helping Loboram and Empire for the amazing steps, I followed both of your steps and also found a solution through one of the weblinks that you had Loboram, which turned out to be that I needed to use cmd to turn off the debug and it fixed the problem that I was having and finally the game is working again, again thank you so much to both of you, I'm very grateful:)

loboram likes this.
  10. loboram

I am really glad that you found a solution, and that you are back in-game again :)

I also wanted to say, that if you haven't been told about using the search option before, then it is the Website/Forum fault, and not yours ;)

Lastly I just wanted to say, that you have been a wonderfully nice, and very receptive forum user, during this trying time. You haven't devolved into fits of rage, nor endlessly complaining about the people, who are only trying to help you out either :D

So Thank You very much @AreumHatsumomo