1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

< Game Over >™

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Unleashed, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

Maybe he meant something like ventrilo or teamspeak

2. BetaMax

hey..............................

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  3. Unleashed

Unleashed No Fear. No Mercy.

We can make one

4. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

I just thought I'd post it here because it seems to be a legion thing now and this is a legion thread. I'm not posting this to start a drama, let me make that clear at least because I'm pretty sure some people will take it that way. Everything I do or say = starting a drama which makes no sense. Even asking a damn question = starting a drama it's getting ridiculous.

Anyway, to the main point. It was pretty disappointing how @Unleashed & @Luff acted on the GvG event a while ago. You can't just leave just because you don't want to fight your opponent for who knows what reason. I have a vague idea why but I'd rather not say it out loud because I'm sure you're going to take it the wrong way. @Luff you can't just say "find someone else" just because you didn't like the opponent that ended up with your own group. It's kind of surprising considering the amount of complaining you do then you do this kind of thing, it's rather sad and funny at the same time. I'm just glad you changed your legion name because from the looks of it not everyone among you guys is up to be Against All Odds.

I had to say this because it's wasting a lot of people's time. There are other players who wanted to participate in the event but I had to waste so much time enough to do 2 or 3 more rounds meaning 12-18 more players who could have had some fun just because 2 players didn't want to fight their opponent and left without saying a word.

This is not the first time it happened. You guys did this too on @JessiHan 's event not too long ago. Please, if you're not ready to fight whoever your opponent may be, refrain from participating events because not only is it wasting a lot of other people's time but you're also taking away the chance for the other players to have some fun instead of you.

Nehal and Alexmaxx like this.
  5. Unleashed

yo, check this out..
    we saw our opponents, we left. Give them the default win, end of story.
    no drama here. we just didnt want to participate. have a good day.

6. garlandzz

garlandzz New Member

Ha this guy

Luff likes this.
  7. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Trainee

You say you don't want to start drama yet you insert this very line. Really man? I Left for more than the reason you think i left for. I for one thought it was a 3v3 battleground event. But after I was told it was the AM planned event, I was like well if we get certain people you gonna have to find someone else.

Fact of the matter is dude you could've easily count it as a forfeit, I am pretty sure people do that all the time. I've seen you do it and others do it in the battlegrounds, come into 3v3 or 2v2, don't like who you got as your partner so you leave.

But whatever.

garlandzz likes this.
  8. Stark

This is what I'm trying to tell you man. You can't just keep doing this. If you didn't want to participate then please do not PM to join. Give the chance to other players who actually wants to have some fun and will fight whoever their opponent may be.

9. Unleashed

It's not fun.
    You think any other Elyos will react any differently?
    We left the event, doesn't that equal as forfeit? Why come to our thread to tell us this,
    we gave purell and his group the win, whats the problem here?
    We KNEW the outcome, why waste our time fighting?

10. Marz

Marz Expert

ok so what are you doing here still posting on this legion thread than.. oh yea you dont want to start drama, right..

11. Luff

Well, I see the point in what you saying still, about robbing others of the chance. But I mean add a penalty or something. I am pretty sure people who lose in events like those get something yes? So forfeits can clearly not get anything and the group that applied but came in second with the application can be easily summoned next.

I just know why I left lol, others have their reasons, but oh well... And btw, that was the first time I've ever done that, and I had good reason, don't see why you are singling poor me out, I'm a nobody.

Lol rob you was about to get your greatsword shattered :rolleyes:

Unleashed likes this.
  12. Unleashed

That's what im saying, shit... marz and i admit we were gonna lose that 3v3, so i dont see the fucking problem of leaving and giving the enemy the free win..
    in the auto 1v1 bg, you leave, the opponent gets the win?... whats different in 3v3... jesus... ehh too much for 1 night.

13. Stark

Let me tell you this, I've been AM 3 times and from my whole AM experience until now, there is only 3 groups who have done this. 1 was when I was Lumiel AM I already forgot their names and the other 2 is you and Luff. The event a while ago, no other group left besides the 2 of you so yea, other Elyos did react differently.

It doesn't seem like I'm getting thru here. Sure I can do that, why not? But I am saying that by doing so, it wastes a lot of other people's time and a chance is taken away from 1 group who could have participated instead of you and this is the main problem. If this was the first time this happened I wouldn't mind but no, this is not the first time and unless someone says something about it I don't think it will stop.

You already quit so this should be irrelevant to you just like how you are irrelevant to this whole thing.

Don't compare this whole thing to auto group because auto group is AUTOMATIC. No one is wasting their time there, no one is spending time hosting the event unlike AM events.

Anyway, I don't plan to give another response after this one because I can see I'm not getting thru and because like I said, I'm not here to start a drama. I've said what I wanted to say and that's about it.

Nehal likes this.
  14. Unleashed

Yo, this is between you and I stark,
    These are my legion mates, so if you gonna attack anyone, attack me.
    Marz was in that event with me, so he is relevant.
    Anywho, you've been an AM 3 times now, act like it. You could have PM'd me, to tell me what you had to tell me.
    I've been playing on GamezAion Siel server for 4(about to be 5) years, never in my life playing here in this community, have i witnessed, LEAVING an event is a crime/problem.
    The remaining player(s)/group(s) of the event are the default winners, that is how events work. YOU cannot force people to stay, or fight.

EDIT:
    If you aren't going to respond to this thread, you can contact me on my skype, or PM me.
    Do not attack my legion mates, if there is a problem, go straight to me.

EDIT x2:
    the legion thread does not need to be cleaned ^^
    we're solving it at the lowest level possible. everything is a'ighhttt

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  15. Marz

Marz Expert

Well thanks for making yourself look stupid :)

16. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

JEEZ rob! you're a sailor? GET out OF THE NAVY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Unleashed likes this.
  17. Stopitsme

Stopitsme Proficient

18. Luff

He's our legion mate - we made him change his mind, what's so funny o_O

All this useless posting. Needless to say its just a game calm yall tits. I left for my own reason and my reason isn't the same as Marz and Robs lol ... so again. Leave my name outta it.

Marz and Nehal like this.
  19. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

Calm down sir , its only a game and dont blame us we are just a legion mate talk to rob & luff if u have a problem its free to msg them

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  20. BetaMax

[​IMG]

f yo feelings :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.