1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game resets to launcher after character selection

Discussion in 'Problems' started by teko29, Jul 18, 2023.

1. teko29

teko29 New Member

Like the title states after I select server then character it gets to about 70-80% loading then launcher reloads with no errors. I tried what has been suggested in other threads to no avail! I tried using VPN, deleting cache, force checking, compatibility changes, and nothing seems to work. Redownloaded to install clean copy nothing still does the same thing. I'm at a lost, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GameZ-network forum. Hopefully your stay here will be a pleasant one.

Down to business; Have you checked the "fixing most errors" thread yet? You can find a link for it, in my signature below.
    Once you have read it, please come back here and list the things that you have done so far, since that is the best way to render assistance.

3. teko29

teko29 New Member

Yeah not getting reply back from pinging both NA and EU servers. So I figure that is where my problem lies. I'm about to get respones from other servers that I ping. That is with and without VPN use. Made sure that it was added to firewall.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
    loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

Can I then be glad that you found a solution to the problem?

5. teko29

teko29 New Member

No still goes back to launcher.

6. Hongiee17

Hongiee17 New Member

i also have this issue and i went through the common bugs thread fixes and none of them worked. i launch the game select server then select character then when its loading at around 70-80% it says blackdesert64.exe has stopped working without any error code just says a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

7. loboram

8. Hongiee17

Hongiee17 New Member

i tried redownloading, clearing cache, force checking, etc.. except checking the ping.
    i just now tried doing the ip ping command and it seems it's a internet provider issue (im assuming). i checked using the ping command and it comes out as request timed out for both ips. also tried using a vpn and same results. im not sure what else it could be but i looked through the forums and people say gamez cant do much about it if its on the internet providers end. weird because i played this server since 2019 and took a break last year and now it doesn't work ;/

9. loboram

I know it sounds weird, but have you tried the free Cloudfire Warp VPN? Also have you tried multiple countries? Lastly, you can contact you ISP, and ask them them to unblock the server IPs?