1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game Server Access Error !!!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by SAGE2021, Aug 27, 2023.

1. SAGE2021

SAGE2021 New Member

This morning (August 27th), after the Siege War ended in Siege Ch, when switching characters, the connection was lost and the connection is not available.

There is no problem logging in. If I select a server on the server selection screen after logging in, the connection is immediately disconnected without being connected.

I think it's a client problem, so I refer to the contents on the forum and delete all cache data and reinstall it, but the same problem is occurring.
    If I log in with a different ID and connect, it connects normally, so it doesn't seem to be a PC or client problem.

My family ID is BiBear. There seems to be a problem on the server side, please suggest a solution.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

You could try using the "unstuck" function in the website; GamezBD.

You just login, and select which character to "rescue". Try that, and if it still fails, then write a Conversation (PM) to the main developer: Kolka.

3. SAGE2021

SAGE2021 New Member

It's not working.
    My guild Managers have started talking to the GamezBD staff about this issue and are helping.
    Thank you for your answer.

loboram likes this.
  4. bunnygale

bunnygale New Member

I encountered the same issue as the thread starter. This is the second time over a span of 6 weeks which encounters error with connection to server. The 1st time I tried logging in daily but without success and issue resolved after server down for 45 mins on maintenance. 2nd time is right now. Can login with ID and Pwd but can't establish connection with server thus can't select realm. Guess character got sucked at server realm. Did the "rescue" approach via gamezbd website but in vain. Let's see if the issue gets to resolve after the next server restart.

Updates: Resolved. Able to login and select realm with character selection. For record purpose, passed local midnight and able to login.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2023