1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez BDO NA Network Issues

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by crayfish, Dec 27, 2021.

1. crayfish

crayfish New Member

Since the start of the Christmas bonuses that took place on the 24th of December, I've been having severe connection issues on Gamez BDO with delays that harshly impact performance in grinding and overall active playing. Besides that, I've also been having more disconnects at random, and unexpectedly. An example of these delay issues is going up to an NPC and interacting with them, but there is a delay of 5 seconds before the actual interaction takes place.

To help narrow down the fact that it wasn't just my router or home internet at fault, I took these following screenshots of my internet status. My actual internet connection for everything else works fine and is stable (Browsing the web, playing other multiplayer games, watching videos etc). I have also tried to reset my router but to no avail for Gamez.

I'm curious to hear if anyone else has been having these same issues that I'm having in Gamez recently.

Attached Files:

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First up, I just have to point out, that you haven't posted this in the correct section. There is an entire section below, that is called GamezBD (Black-Desert), and that's where you have to post things, if they are about GamezBD.

Secondly, I wanted to congratulate you on a really well crafted post. Most posts are merely harsh complaints, or just a single sentence; "Quest doesn't work, Did not get item, Missing..." well I guess you get the point.

The only thing I can say, is that it might be your Internet Service Provider (ISP), if so all you can do is contact them and just ask, what has made the connection to the GamezBD server worse.

Other than that, I think you should contact @Kolka except I just added the nick-tag to this post, so they will see it soon enough.

crayfish likes this.
  3. crayfish

crayfish New Member

I'm fairly new to the forums myself so there was a good chance that I may have posted this in an invalid section to my problem. That's on me but I will remember to try to keep any future posts in the correct sections next time. I also do greatly appreciate the feedback though.

loboram likes this.