1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GameZ launcher wont open

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Miyuu, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Miyuu

Miyuu New Member

This started last night, it started when my power went out on my PC while i had the game running, after i turned my PC back on and tried to boot the launcher nothing happened i checked the task manager to see if it would pop up but it only appeared a couple of seconds and would then close, I tried repairing the launcher but i still had the same problem, I even uninstalled the launcher and install again but i had the same exact problem. Someone please help me solve this.

Update- I found out that in the files there is another .exe file labeled GameZBD.exe.old which i renamed to GameZBD.exe (removing the .old) and running it actually ran the program, But it says "Updating Launcher" and it gets stuck at 100% and never goes past that. (I will leave it open for 24Hours too see if it actually finishes "updating")

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2018
  2. Miyuu

Miyuu New Member

-Update: It did not work i still cannot open the launcher, I guess i will have to quit GameZ and go back to Na or something unless I find a fix soon or someone else helps me out.