1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[GamezAion]Bugs After 2.1 Update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by MzBella, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K:HAOS

K:HAOS Proficient

"Crash of the Dredgion" the NPC "Kumbanda" is still not spawned inside the cowards cave.

2. hellbodo

hellbodo New Member

I have a strange bug , I can't teleport heiron with my gladiator, with other race i can but whith glad i don't know why I don't.[​IMG]

3. SureShooter

SureShooter New Member

Taha is not in DP anymore ... plz fix this i heard from different ppl this bug happens sometimes :/ but plz bring him back

4. hthepatriot

hthepatriot New Member

Perhaps you have not met the Brigade General in Eltnen or Verteron to open Campaign Quest. Try to use Herion Return scrolls and visit the General it will open Quest to you (especially after the update the Q will be reload)

5. Jamar

Jamar New Member

Same here, can't enter Abyss, message says only groups can enter. You can enter solo before 2.1.

6. Loveyuri

Loveyuri Proficient

remove shock seems to be broken again sadly

7. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

yeah it made pvp suck for quite a while, then they finally fixed it after months, the next update breaks it again xD

seriously wondering how can every update bring in so many new unrelated bugs. i mean every single update lately brings more bugs than fixes.

8. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Oh Im so sorry for not jumping to your every need and posting all the bugs listed in this thread, in my original post..... I just had a baby but I am working on it though..

9. Bakulaw

Bakulaw Proficient

Posted by Carl : - Weapon sets fix (will not count weapons in secondary slots)

Question . Why dont he Implement it ? Now what do 2h User will do ? 2H User are abit Nerfed now Without the few free slots of 2ndary Slots :(

1 More thing <3 Drop Rate Went Low at Gelkamaros :( but i dont think its a bug , but Anyways :p Hope he will implement 2ndary Slots Soon <3 Cos My Build is fcked up without my 2ndary Slots :( <3

10. cortes

cortes Getting there

Guys how about the Abyss Rank , its really borring when asmos have so many dietys and eloys keep the rank buged its unfair!Plz fix it !

11. AlloraKai

AlloraKai New Member

Born In Egypt, Raised all over residing here in Ma
    I don't know if this has been reported yet
    Ressurection on my chanter will not res anyone
    i log out everytime i log in one stigma stone is removed and placed in my inventory
    and its not only me that has that happening
    and the res stones arent working either

12. serriu

serriu New Member

Figured I'd post this here too.
    Since it's something to do with this server (plus, I've never seen it happen)

My ping is generally always low, never really had any lagbugs.

But lately, whenever I quit out of the server, and go to log back in, I type in my user and pass, everything runs smooth. I click ok, I hear the button click, it changed color due to being clicked, and the freeze. The background still moves, but nothing works. It just sits there animated. I need to ctrl-alt-delete to exit out of the server. :/

Tried repairing, deleting the bin32 replacing, updating. Nothing.

Also, weird attacking bug? My character randomly falls into a ... no-skill-coma. I can sit, and use actions, but I cannot perform any skills, I go into fighting stance, then .. nothing. Relog, I can attack one thing, then everything repeats again.

(((?????)))

Any help would be highly appreciated. :s

1 person likes this.
  13. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

We cannot move forward with the Quest "The Aether must Flow" Quest[Campaign Gelkmaros]. The problem is we need to talk to Taloc's Guardian but when we click Taloc's Guardian it automatically teleports us inside Taloc's Hollow. This is in Asmo side.

14. Jamar

Jamar New Member

This is same with me. Skills don't work during pvp, I thought it was because of high ping. Given your case, it looks like a bug. I also read other threads with the same problem.

15. Mirajane

Mirajane New Member

when the update for 12.13 said forged weapon that second weapon stats not counted...o.o...y would something like that be changed...wuz the point of forging the weapon then?

16. skindred

skindred Expert

I found a minor bug yesterday. If you try to create a new character: asmodian and female I can't see the modifications done to my characters face when I modify information about it's nose or face shape. On the mail characters it's working.

And there is this attack speed bug at assassins which annoys me. If I use a speed scroll or my speed buff after they dissapear my attack speed slows back to 1.9 even though it should be 1.1 with my swords. And if I use 2 daggers I get the same bug. I have 0.9 attack speed and from time to time it jumps over to 1.1. Pls fix this...o_O

17. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

I dont know what got really update 12/13/10 update. I guess the res spells, but the fuse weapon additional mana stones are still not being counted in stats..

How about the many different bugs still existing with skills...

Should we re quote them?

18. DPV111

DPV111 New Member

I am brand new to the game and I am experiencing this constantly now.
    I do not know if it is related but I am also having problems claiming loot from monster corpses. I can grab 1 or 2 items then it will not let me grab any more.

19. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

If you are in a party yah it will do that, soloing I have no problem doing. just the party loot and etc.

20. DPV111

DPV111 New Member

I am not in a party. I'm solo in the starting area, just hit lv 9. I kill an enemy, I click on the "blue stuff" I get the window with the loot, I grab a couple Items and I can't grab any more.
    Every time this (unable to loot) bug has happened, I experience the "unable to attack" bug right afterward and need to relog.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.