1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[GamezAion]Bugs After 2.1 Update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by MzBella, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devilkiller1

devilkiller1 New Member

i just cant login today for some reason there is no error or anything appear just cant login any suggestion?

2. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Bella R u going to update ur post and make a list about bug?

3. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Cba to search the whole of this thread just to check to see if anyone else has noticed that the uber guards Naduka Tribunas the lvl 27 hero ones at Ingisson and uniborg are now bugged.
    ive incl a ss of me killing one,yes elyos can now kill their own guards that are ment to protect them, same at undirborg >< and they only hit for 1dmg and can be killed in one shot.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  4. Rxz

Rxz Proficient

AP ranks for Elyos still broken, or has yet to be updated.

300k AP - rank 1 atm. =/

1 person likes this.
  5. DPV111

DPV111 New Member

Here's 1: Asmo side entered Haramel 18-22 dungeon at lv 23... OK.
    Everything inside is lv3-5... OK.
    I cannot complete any mission that involves collection because apparently there is a level issue that does not let you pick up lower level items...OK
    I get to the end and hit the warp out which just warps me back to the entrance, still inside Haramel...
    The Haramel Exit does not work...OK.
    Oh well, at least the enemies still give the phat lewt.

Oh also the entrance is nowhere near where indicated on the map, it is much farther North near the campsite at the entrance to the Woods from the Fortress.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  6. KSL

KSL Proficient

sorry team are you kidding? the holy servants guards at all outposts and caves are now down to lvl 27 junk food lol !
    add back the original holy servant general legendary guards---thank you. only all asmos has again all advantages now at undiborg op in inggi omg what is this here? an only asmo-friends server for lamer and cowards gamer?(camping the outpost)
    II. i set my sin at rhonnam yesterday for around 12 hours and i saw only 2-3 times some elyos there for under 1 hour camping there, but at undiborg 7 to 8 times a day more then 12, 15 over 20 asmos was camping there!!!( for some evidence)

III. so i just logged in again and the abyss ranking list ingame is still hardly bugged: on elyos side you can only see up from great general to gov and asmo side only up from general to gov---please fix that asap thx

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  7. alecuervo

alecuervo New Member

Where fix the skills of assassins, the atack speep.... and some buffs...???
    Why the mage can rise up more than 3100 magic boost?
    TRY to no say ... "works all skills" because not work all....
    TY

8. reztacio

reztacio New Member

teleported to north DP and dies when blown away by tahabatha

9. kumbaj1612

kumbaj1612 SPATALOS server elyos

ok this is a reported bug from 2.0 so im just gonna repet it cuz i really need u to fix it

pet bag bug:i have put in my pet bag 40 revive stones and when the 2.0 happend i couldnt see them...when i go to gamez site it tels me that they r still in my inventory and i cant put anything in my pets bag i tryed buying a new pet didnt work cant put anything in his bag to...if anyone has a sollution for this pls pm me on forum

10. deiwiokas

deiwiokas New Member

is this Rank bug is for all people? Couse i'm Rank1 and have 502000 AP Its not normal i think :D

11. Ecchii

Ecchii Well-Known Member

I agree please do

12. jankop

jankop Expert

its useless Carl dont read it.

13. Rizzen325

Rizzen325 New Member

Don't know if this has been reported, but theres this stupid ass bug when you're flying and get hit, sometimes you will start falling with your wings out, only way to stop it is to redeploy them. Gotten me killed a few times and this makes me not even go to the abyss anymore.

14. tribalscarz

tribalscarz Getting there

and the list goes on and on

stun bug you lose flight and fall to your death
    barricade of steel does next to no damage and shuts its self down without using any skills

15. adrianofp

adrianofp Proficient

Trade item

Hello,i'm with a problem.
    I want to give my anuhart and taha glad itens to my other character!! i gived it the set and the jewels but the SPEAR TAHA isn't going to the trade!!!
    All Tahabata itens are TRADEABLE but my SPEAR and Shield TAHA still UNTRADEABLE!
    I need download a new item pack ? if i need plz send the link to me =] THANKS
    my email is : dri_ng_182@hotmail.com

16. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

When killing Taha in DP, if youre lucky enough, you get taken out of the place and get placed somewhere else on the map. O_O

17. gabi08

gabi08 Proficient

18. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

19. Social Cocaine

Social Cocaine New Member

A few minor cosmetic bugs.

If you use the Flight Transporter in an altered state, then exit it while flying, the Bird thing will dissapear.

Also, if you use a teleporting scroll while in an altered state, it removes the state but the charater keeps the appearence of the altered state.

20. DPV111

DPV111 New Member

1: Scout/Ranger/Calming whisper. It says it reduces Enmity.. it just agros mobs in my experience.
    2: Certain heavy monsters like the Ice beast in Altgard Lake and the "Suspicious Box" on the Moslan(sp) Woods will randomly De-Agro and recover all their HP.
    3: (might not be a bug) I am being killed by a lv 16 Black Claw mob in only a couple hits when I am lv 27.
    4: Several times In Altgard I have seen myself and others rez to the Altgard bind point and arrive still defeated and unrezed.
    5: As soon as you complete the first Ascension chain in Pandaemonium you get a mission to talk to the head of the Temple of Gold. When you go talk to her nothing happens. The only way to clear the mission is to abandon it.
    6: (I posted about earlier but now I have specifics) If you are looting an enemy and take longer than the enemy's respawn cycle wants, you will lose the ability to attack or loot until you relog. This is especially noticeable in the starting area of the game because of the extreme respawn rates but it can happen elsewhere too. It's like the game partially despawns you if you are looting a corpse trying to despawn.
    7: What the hell is wrong with DP? Sometimes I'm not getting any, sometimes I do a mission and suddenly have max, sometimes it comes normally.
    8: In the Ishgalan woods you can get a drop from a Daru for a mission called "the lost axe". The reward for completing this mission properly is supposed to be 3 axes, I have only ever gotten the iron axe. The Gold and Silver never appear in my inventory.
    9: The Imprisoned Gourmet mission will not allow you to present a Ginseng Root, the Eggs work fine. However, whatever you present, you always get the Hat instead of the belt or "nothing".
    10: When flying in an area you cannot fly in on Retail, mobs can apparently walk on air to reach you.

That's it for now.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.