1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezAION, in Europe

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Demiurg, Dec 1, 2011.

?

Do you want to move GamezAION in Europe ?

1. Yes

178 vote(s)
    80.2%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    19.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Thinking of the cost and the time you have to spend moving EVERYTHING on an Eu server.

2. Asins

Asins Expert

I have a brilliant idea!
    What about making a 3rd server when 3.0 comes and make it in EU ??? Does that sound good or awesome ? A fresh new start (w/o the option to transfer you char to the new server).. That is what many people are looking for - equal chances, new start, 3.0.. and as it would be a pvp (suggested) server with full stigmas, which i belive none of the other p.server have, and it would be in EU - it would get popular for sure! Many new donations!
    And if that is to expensive just close lumiel or crystal lol...

What do you think?

Edited:
    And yeah on ∞Aion my ping is avarage 80.. here 300..

3. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

Lumiel? Close Siel, that server is ****ed up.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

I didn't say to RUN but to MOVE. Learn to read.

5. Asins

Asins Expert

true.. but im there.. altho id be ready to give all my chars and gear so that a new server would open in EU

Edited:
    was i quoting you? - no
    was i intucing my own idea? - yes

6. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

This is a nice idea too ! Good. Very Good

7. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

That wouldn't be fair because people bought gear for classes that are good in Siel.
    Closing Siel and allowing them to Exchange their current Class' gear for another Class' gear only would be fair, but such thing will never happen.

@Dranzell
    Still here? I thought you left already.

8. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

Practically this isn't your idea. Closing a server is the worst Idea I've ever heard. When 3.0 comes here I bet it'll be full with missing and untested things, this would make everyone qq and cry.

9. Asins

Asins Expert

Well eventually every server will close and it wont be fair against the players that still play there and have donated for gear.. but thats the circle of life :) Even official server close - like lineage1 :)
    lol Dranzell got banned.. fail
    Sometimes when the banhammer strikes and i'm close to the victim i get scared all of the sudden...

well of course there would be things that are not working or are working wrong.. so you and your team of testers could sniff out the new server before it comes actually out.. and together you could fix the main problems :) ofc there would cryers - thats just normal..

And i guess the admins know it better which servers generate income and which dont.. so the ones that dont could be made into something that would generate them..

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  10. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

@Asins
    Of course. It's all about money. The diffirence is, companies like NCSoft don't get theirself a bad name before they make updates and add new classes which will possibly ruin the fun for old players and will make them stop playing, so they get many people that pay to play. Unlike Gamez now... many people have a bad image of the Server. A new start is impossible i can tell...

Didn't get it?
    People who don't play in Gamez will not join even if you tell them you opened a new 3.0 Server, only the existing players will leave because you deleted their characters or moved them to a diffirent server in which their class is useless.
    Maybe when Carl will start to actually care about us and help in improving the server, this bad name of ours will change. Until then, every person who leaves the server will be saying bad things about it in other servers.. they even make fun of us whenever there's drama on other private servers..

From what i saw, all Carl is doing is getting the new players to this server before other servers do by updating fast. People see "Oh this server supports the latest Aion version, it's better than the other private servers" and they join.
    (Of course half of them or more leave when they see that the functions are not available or are on the credits store... but w/e)
    I was also told he updated the Server without the Devs' permission, they weren't ready or something... Forced em to update.
    I really hope it's not true.

1 person likes this.
  11. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

Every single major update, has been announced week, month before it actually get apply on live's, so I don't get how the dev's couldn't be ready/told/informed or w/e.. Sometimes there's even a specific time...

He's the owner, is his decision when the server gets update or not. Dev's aren't forced to do anything, that's why they are here to fix, help, apply updates...

Sure you too..

Lets stop the flame war, before this thread get a [​IMG]

12. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Mind re-reading what i wrote?
    He did not update it himself/without telling the devs.
    What i meant was that he told them to update even when they weren't ready, forcing them to, without their permission, like every admin should do.

Of course, that's just a rumor, i can't prove anything, nor do i care about the whole subject enough to waste any time gathering proof.

EDIT: It is his decision to do w/e he likes, i'm just saying that it's very unprofessional. And dw, ain't flaming, but yes let's stop about this subject.

EDIT2: Then again.. what if it gets locked. It's a thread with a greedy filipino who dares to ask for items from the admin publicly, why would we want a thread such as this to remain open anyways? :O

13. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Source: http://www.jamaipanese.com/top-30-countries-ranked-by-fastest-internet-speeds/

1 person likes this.
  14. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Cool, let's change the thread into Japan.

For those who didn't believe me, there we go, see how fast my Connection is now? :O (Greece)

Also, as you can see: Netherlands/France/Germany > USA
    Cuz some are saying bs like "I voted for no because american servers are faster" pff.

15. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

Have you even taken a look of that ? LOL. Things has been changed since then.

Source : http://siliconfilter.com/report-u-s-broadband-still-slow-ranks-26th-in-the-world/

[​IMG]

16. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

17. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

18. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

19. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

Those lists are so wrong. Realy belgium has way better connections then any other countrys above them.

20. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

You are soo wrong.. Just because you live in it, doesn't mean that it has faster connection. Those are tested by pando™ NETWORKS, they aren't tested by random people around the world -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.