1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide GamezAION Vote Rewards

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Joze, Mar 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    This is a quick guide to better understand how our voting system works.

Voting for our server is one way to get credits. Visit our Home Page and log in to your account to start voting.
    On the upper part of the Home Page you should see 'Vote Rewards' or in your User Panel.

Open each spoiler to know the step-by-step process of voting for each website.

[​IMG]
    Step 1: Click on the Vote Button.
    Step 2: Answer the Captcha question then click on 'Vote for Gamez AION Classic Server'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 3: Click on 'Gamez AION Classic Server' or the banner.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Step 2: Answer the Captcha question then click on 'Vote Now'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 3: Click on 'Gamez AION 2.7 Classic Server' or the banner.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Step 2: Answer the Captcha test then click on 'Submit your vote'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 3: Click on 'Gamez AION Classic'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 4: You will be routed back to this page but click on 'gamezaion.com'.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Step 2: Answer the Captcha test then click on 'Submit Vote'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 3: Click on 'Gamez AION 2.7 Classic Server' or the banner.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Step 2: You first need to register on the website if it's your first time. Don't use the options given below, usually, it doesn't connect right away. I suggest you click on 'Please login'. If you have an account already, you can proceed to Step 6.
    [​IMG]
    Step 3:
    Click on 'Register'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 4: Create an account.
    [​IMG]
    Step 5: Once you created an account, you will land on this page. I suggest you translate the website into English if you don't understand Russian.
    [​IMG]
    Step 6: Once you're done registering. Go back to our Website and try to vote again so you are routed to this landing page. Follow the instructions to vote.
    [​IMG]
    Step 7: Complete the Captcha Question, and click on 'Vote'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 8: Click on 'https://gamezaion.com'.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Step 2: Click on
    [​IMG]
    Step 3: Complete the Puzzle Test.
    [​IMG]

Step 4: Click on 'Gamez AION 2.7 Classic Server' or the banner.
    [​IMG]
    Step 5: Click on 'Visit and Play'.
    [​IMG]

Tips and Helpful Suggestions:

All of the tips and suggestions are based on my experience and some tips on how the Vote Rewards System really works.

- You might experience that there are some voting websites that will require you to be online for at least 10 minutes.
    - You must have at least one (1) character in your account so you can vote.
    - You can only vote once every 12 hours.
    - Once an account has voted in an IP Address, other accounts can't vote on the same IP.
    - If you're playing at an Internet Cafe, we suggest that you vote through a different device (e.g. Mobile Phone).
    - If you are sure you have been voting normally, and you are experiencing some issues, I suggest you try other browsers for the meantime.
    - Avoid Voting on multiple devices, this normally causes your IP to get stuck and will cause voting issues later.
    - Attempting to multi-vote is punishable and may lead to a Permanent Ban.

Some of you might have issues with some of the voting websites, normally, you will see that the website doesn't load or the site can't be reached. Here's how I solved it.

Check your Internet Protocol Properties, below are the steps if you are not familiar with the process:
    Step 1: Open your 'Control Panel'. You can click on the Start Icon on your computer and key in 'Control Panel'.
    Step 2: Click on 'Network and Sharing Center'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 3: Click on 'Change Adapter Settings'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 4: Right-click on which connection you are using.
    [​IMG]
    Step 5: Then look for 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Make sure you select it then click on 'Properties'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 6: You can then follow these settings. Though this works for me personally, it may vary due to locations. Once you are done click on 'Ok'.
    [​IMG]
    If you are done configuring your Internet Protocol, and if you're experiencing the same or different scenario, you can always try to Flush your DNS.
    Step 1: Open your Command Prompt or you can open it by searching for it on your computer. Simply type 'cmd'.
    [​IMG]
    Step 2: Type 'ipconfig /flushdns'. Then hit Enter.[​IMG]
    Step 3: I would also recommend a restart with your internet or router after.

If you have other means of how to resolve similar cases, feel free to message me so we can update our guide.
    If you are experiencing issues still after going through this guide, please send me or any staff member a message here or in Discord.

Kizumii likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.