1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamezbd specific PvP,GvG, PvE, Open world PK suggestion changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RevelationsOn, Oct 25, 2018.

?

Gamezbd specific PvP,GvG, PvE, Open world PK suggestion changes

1. Allow guilds to consume guild silver whenever they declare war (works great in KR)

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Dramatically increase the number of players that can be under 'protected' status

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. Set guild war with a pre-defined timer which expires, and has a cd time against re-declaring

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Allow guilds to opt-out of node wars altogether, at the expense of being a guild that cannot be dec

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. Create a non PvP channe like the good old MU online days (not sure if this is possible)

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

As suggested from http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...ma-continues-havoc-on-weakling-guilds.223308/

Created this suggestion thread for the following request of changes.

This would benefit the following:
    1. New players in gamezbd
    2. Small or medium guild members trying to build up their guilds
    3. Lifeskills who just wants to play the game PvE without that much of a PvP content (well they exist lol)
    4. Removes harassment on guilds / new guilds that are being hunted for unknown reason.

Use case:
    Due to the number of new players and guilds that gamezbd is attracting, these changes may be needed since not everyone are strong enough to stand by their own as a guild. Unless you'll just be a solo player and don't care about the mmorpg guild drama that has been happening, well this is not going to benefit you but surely this will benefit everyone.

The PVP channel was scratched out of the idea since it will never happen as per gamezbd staff mentioned but these suggestions MAY BE POSSIBLE. Just need some votes to up this enhancement feature to be implemented in the future.

Unlike defects/bugs, enhancements do take longer as these are requests and not yet built into the server.
    They depend on complexity, votes, and overall time to implement.
    Adding enhancements require significant amount of work such as restructuring, redesign, scoping, and testing... So votes are 100% needed for these to be implemented.

Thanks @Villain
    and GM @Noyah :)

Elethon likes this.
  2. Elethon

Elethon New Member

I started playing about a week and a half ago, and I'll probably stop playing because I hate the PvP in this game.

Getting 1 shotted just isn't fun; though I'm sure it's a blast for the people ganking. I would love to see a non-pvp channel as the PvP just isn't my thing.
    I'm pretty busy in real life so I don't have the time to get gud and gear up. This game is more of a way for me to chill out and PvP does just the opposite of that.

dziku likes this.