1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezBdo Hate Speech,Racism/ Apology

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ColdAssHonkey, Jun 12, 2019.

?

Should people get Perma-banned for a first time offense of hate speech?

1. Yes

28.6%
  2. No

71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

Don't you think it's a bit too late to apologize? The fact that you allowed yourselves to be carried away by uttering racial slurs against other members of the community in the first place, thinking that there would be no consequences for your actions, only shows me how careless you are. You don't attach any importance to the server rules and at the end of the day you are the ones who find yourselves banned for all sorts of reasons just because you thought nothing would happen. Racism will NOT be tolerated no matter how many times you apologize. Given the circumstances, the maximum I can do for those who are permanently banned for the first time for racism is to reduce the ban duration according to server rules. Send me a private message on discord Noyah#1622 with your family names.

II. Harassment / Racism / Other offensive language
    • These are dependent on the severity. Punishments may differ from this list.
    • First Offense: 48 hour temporary ban
    • Second Offense: 7 Day temporary ban
    • Third Offense: 14 Day temporary ban
    • Fourth Offense: Permanent Ban
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/server-rules.87934/

loboram and ollie1221 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.