1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

gamezBDO launcher not launching?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by TheDarkOne, May 25, 2017.

1. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

Hi ive been asking on the forums for help with a problem I am having.
    I installed this launcher yesterday and it worked fine. it was my first time playing on this server and its been great. I logged in this morning before the server restart and I played for maybe 10 mins before it told me it was gonna come down.

well after I tried running the launcher to see If the server was back up and the launcher didn't come up at all.
    I restarted my computer and tried again and same thing. Launcher wouldn't come up and start.
    I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it well this time it came up saying that the launcher was updating. the orange bar reached 100% and then it closed itself.
    I tried to reopen it and nothing once again. I'm really bummed out because I liked the server and the game was running 100% better than ogrefest server did so I was looking forward to playing. I will enclose a screenshot of what is in my launcher folder, maybe I'm missing a file? idk? please let me know if anyone has a fix, I just want to enjoy the game with the character I just made.

Attached Files:

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Navigate to Black Desert Online\bin64 and delete BlackDesert64Gamez.exe, your launcher will be updated.

3. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

tried to but it keeps saying I don't have the permissions to try again.
    I am using the administrator on pc.

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

If you were ingame and lost connection and now launcher doesn't open then I guess you have something blocking it like antivirus or firewall. Set exception for gamez client and launcher in antivirus and firewall and try again.