1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezBDO Launcher

Discussion in 'Problems' started by tiggzy, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiggzy

tiggzy New Member

Hi there
    Just wondering if there was a ETA on how far away the game client will be ready to update so we can log into game?
    I did try to downgrade my client but I couldn't get it to work as I wasn't sure how to place the files over the current one.

Kind regards
    Tiggzy

2. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

Hey, there is no ETA.
    Drag the files into your Black Desert Online folder and apply files over client.
    v374 downgrade files.
    If you are having troubles let me know. I will help you through Teamviewer.

3. tiggzy

tiggzy New Member

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has some basic step by step instructions how to downgrade my client, I did try to download the above link and unzipped the files into my blackdesertonline folder but then my game wouldn't run in retail version either, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I did uninstall the gamezbdo launcher too and I have reinstalled that too, now I'm on client 388 and gamez is 374.
    any help would be appreciated as I need some detailed instructions how to do it! (I'm old , be gentle with me lol)

4. Noyah

Actually, this is the only way and to be honest it worked fine for me.
    -Download the files from here: v374 downgrade files.
    -Extract the files right into your Black Desert Online folder; should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online.
    -If it doesn't ask you to replace the files then you most likely did something wrong.

5. tiggzy

tiggzy New Member

ty Noyah, ill try it again , it did ask if I wanted to replace files, which I said yes too so it must be the right folder I'm putting the files into, fingers crossed it works for me this time, thanks again for your reply :)

6. Noyah

I can always help you through Teamviewer if it doesn't work and you want to, send me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.