1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

gamezbdo you cannot attack the summoned boss on servers with node/conquest war in progress

Discussion in 'Problems' started by kaisercq, May 10, 2019.

1. kaisercq

kaisercq New Member

How i fix it?

GamezBD is solve this bug

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. yuukinon

yuukinon New Member

dont summon during node/conquest war , it was always like that even on retail , no fix on something that was implemented correctly

3. kaisercq

kaisercq New Member

Bud this situation is every time. Not during in war.

4. pa3ck

pa3ck New Member

This error also popped up for me when I wasn't close to the marked area, go as close to the marker as you can

5. hdhfsdf

hdhfsdf New Member

Like the title said, when I right click the scroll, it keep saying you can't attack the summoned boss on servers with node/conquest war in progress. But I didn't see any node/conquest war. Also I switch the channel, it is still not working.

6. Eroc2698

Eroc2698 New Member

This is an issue I think they are working on. They patched mine for the Orc Boss mission, but a lot of other ones are bugged atm where you have to summon a boss, but it wont allow you during a Node war/Siege. So don't feel crazy. Just submit an official ticket to them about it and I imagine it will be patched quickly.

And for the record, there was No Nodewar going on, just a weird bug.

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Actually this is not a bug as far as I know, it is just the "new" way to do the scrolls:
    There is an interactable in the middle of the circle (or a NPC) that you have to talk to, then the summoning starts automatically.

Oh yeah before I forget @kaisercq could you please change the title of this post to: "Unable to summon_solved"
    or something else short and easy to find with a search containing the word Summon/Summoning

Last edited: May 19, 2019