1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Giant Mudster Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by kenpache, May 18, 2018.

1. kenpache

kenpache New Member

Hello its me again,
    Ok We all know no one does giant mudster anymore as he drops nothing worth killing it, Well I do not know what the devs can do to the game but can I ask you to add some items to its loot able?

Suggestion 1: (the % chance is there to stay true to current boss loot mechanics)
    Top 20 damage: 60% chance of obtaining 100 cron stones
    Top 50 damage: 40% chance of obtaining 100 cron stones
    Top 70 damage: 20% chance of obtaining 100 cron stones
    Everyone else: 10% chance of obtaining 100 cron stones

Suggestion 2: (the % chance is there to stay true to current boss loot mechanics)
    Top 20 damage: 50% chance of 5 x3 sharp bundles & 50% chance of 5 x3 hard bundles (Or just straight 15 sharps and hards instead of bundles)
    Top 50 damage: 40% chance of 5 x3 sharp bundles & 50% chance of 5 x3 hard bundles (Or just straight 15 sharps and hards instead of bundles)
    Top 70 damage 30% chance of 5 x3 sharp bundles & 50% chance of 5 x3 hard bundles (Or just straight 15 sharps and hards instead of bundles)
    Everyone else: 15% chance of 5 x3 sharp bundles & 50% chance of 5 x3 hard bundles (Or just straight 15 sharps and hards instead of bundles)

What you guys think, what would make Giant Mudster boss worth doing?

2. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

My opinion, making "top x" get x% chance of getting x item is a bad idea. Lately, we don't even have a lot of people doing bosses. I think that would just complicate the loot table.

3. kenpache

kenpache New Member

As I would agree with you, it is already a mechanic within the game for all world/field bosses

4. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

We dont have many because geared ppl wont get loot anymore.. Most ppl I see getting anything is new players with sub 400GS gettin the good stuff while 500+ barely gets anything anymore. Thats why. I did 10 offins so far, 1 box 3 belts. Some low geared "plebs" get 2 boxes and 2 belts every boss. Going home with 8 boxes a day. THe system for loot is garbage.. Good gear doesnt mean you dont deserver anything. Low geared players certainly dont need 8 boxes a day. While others get none in 2 days even.

5. DuskValley

DuskValley New Member

Pretty sure we will never achieve having 70 players + at Giant mudster but yeah i like the idea XD

RNG in it's pure form. Took me around 36 karanda to get a Dande, but got 2 boxes in 2 offins(They spawned at the same time it was funny but painful xD). And i got Dim tree spirit armor twice in 3 bosses.

6. zezocas

zezocas New Member

too much work, doubt they'll alter the loot table like that

7. n0tl0c

n0tl0c New Member

Mudster does need a drop buff nobody does it since its not worth the time

8. smokedisease

smokedisease New Member

Sorry but I don't agree with you. World boss doesn't drop box for everyone now, and it's really hard, as a -real- new player, to catch up (post 350 G/S) and just have more than "1x latent aura" . The "plebs" you are talking about, are not that "low geared player". If the server want to live and progresse further, should not they encourage really new player to do EVERY world boss?