1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

//gmlist ?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ero, Sep 17, 2010.

1. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

yu mentioned gm island whats that where is that

2. Vee

Vee Proficient

I remember the days of gmhood. when being a GM...MENT something. now its a joke. bunch of players playing with godly powers, ignoreing players. Hiding from players.

Back when i was a GM i got my ass CHEWED id i was not helping some one every 4 seconds. ( i was anyway but thats beside the point.)

3. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

Makes me wanna puke when I see this guys posting here as if they're doing their ****ing job as GM's....

What a nerve!!!!! Really? you think you're good when you are rarely available to aid the needs of your players?
    and when you are available, players /w you and they just wait for nothing worst than an empty response. You guys are useless, you guys are slow, I've seen hacker reports that isn't dealt within the day it was posted and you guys are still cool. come on!!!! what alibis are you going to say now?

and what's with the gross congratulations thread? *We will work hard* jerk off!!!! get your lazy asses to work. The majorities are so disappointed

SHUT THE **** UP WILL YAH!!!!!!

4. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Woh, calm down. x_x

Yes sometimes the situation is bad, and I've made a post about this in the staff section of the forums. Hopefully the issue gets looked at and something will be done.

And believe me, I was not a happy camper about it. I logged in today (from baby sitting lumiel, so it had at least one active GM on it), to discover 5 other GMs online in Siel, with only one visible (adieu) the rest, which shall not be named were busy goofing off.

/headdesk

5. Harry Coronel

Harry Coronel New Member

this is what almost all gm applications are written...

How can you help our server:
    -I'm available and capable to organize events, manage community, test things.
    -I'm always polite, honest and dedicated.
    -I'm an expert of Aion knowledge, I'm always up to date with upcoming patches from Aion-Lightning and Retail.
    -Even tho I'm not good at technical stuff, I can guide people to how to get rid of their technical problems that have a known fix
    -I can guide starters and any player onto their Gamez Aion adventure to make it any better without interrupting their natural gameplay progress.
    -I can maintain forums, used to manage forums of some forums earlier.
    -I can offer help to anybody as much as I'm capable and available of and as far as I am allowed by my Administrators and higher-ranked staff members.

... i think they should also include in their application "Use Hide when online so ppl won't know that there are GM's online"

/goodjob

6. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

Yes. Most of Gm's use //Invis, and it sucks because people want to ask from help. Thats the reason why they should be Gms. Oo

1 person likes this.
  7. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

I seldom whispers a GM and I hate it that when everytime I wanted some assistance, they're not available.... I hate it so much when I am ignored. I pm them politely, I call them sir even if I don't want to. Seriously, why would I call them sir?

we don't demand respect, we have to earn it and I am not that person who just gives it to anyone.

but there are a few GM's here that I like so much....

8. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

can actually say that not all GMs are like this. Some can be quite helpful, work hard in game, etc. Its disappointing seeing a few of the GMs not taking their responsibility serious. I could rant off a list of people who seem so aloof its ridiculous.

P.S. Anyone notice this thread being shorter ;o