1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Golden Backpack, Gathering/Fishing Drop & Energy Consumption Nerf

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by mawendir, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellsingone

hellsingone New Member

Im glad i stopped playing on gamez a week ago. The amount of ninja nerfs and the missing communication about any patchnotes is just ridiculous. If i were you i wouldnt spend a single dollar more right now onto this server. As soon as Crimson goes live which will be very soon this server will just lose the majority of its population. The only reason why gamez was so succesfull till now is that there was no alternative. This will change soon with other Server releases. Many other bdo projects are hidden right now and will reveal in near future. This stubborn degenrate Kolka on the other devs will pay the price soon for shitting on the community. In the end its the player who pay you 50k $ each month so good luck with your server for the future. Since you will never be able to upgrade to any recent released patches with your shitty emulated version you will need tons of luck.

PS: ive been lurking here for quite a time and i could give 2 fucks less right now getting banned since you cant even change email to sell the account and btw nice nonexistend cheat protection you have on your server.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Matthewsx, x9800 and BDlydNa like this.
  2. Tashka

Tashka New Member

This makes perfect sense. The games you've mentioned have a good retention because they're constantly adding new content before players get bored and quit. Those games also tend to be theme parks and have just enough quests, storylines and dungeons to keep players interested until the next expansion. However with BDO we don't see that, new content is rare and it's mostly "new mobs for you to kill and some new mechanics".

With games like BDO, it's either really good player-driven content or slow progression. Player driven content barely exists here due to lack of death penalties, trade etc. So we're left with slow progression.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We not change drop/gather rate and not plan to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.