1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Great Sage Awakening quest question

Discussion in 'Problems' started by HawiOuo, Jun 12, 2022.

1. HawiOuo

HawiOuo New Member

大聖切換賽季角色後覺醒任務沒有出現

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"The Awakening quest did not appear after the Great Sage switched roles in the season", it is a bit easier if you post in the subsections below, for the specific languages: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/localized-sections.69/

I am not saying that you shouldn't post here, but it is just easier, if someone who can understand that language, and can answer back in the same language, is helping you out. The reason I say this, is mainly because I am a bit confused about the thread you made.

First up: "Great Sage" I am guessing that it is the Sage Class?
    Secondly: "switched roles" does this mean that you used the Fughar's Timepiece?
    Thirdly: Did you change from a Sage, or into a Sage, and at what level did you do this, also have you done the Main-Questline with any of your characters yet? Not quite sure what the prerequisites are for the Awakening Quests, but maybe you need a Main-Quest?