1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Grinding spot recommendation

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Moskri, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Moskri

Moskri New Member

Hello guys! I came back to game few days ago and I'm Mystic currently sitting at 250/259/288 ( With Nouver ) and I was wondering where to grind ? I tried Aakman as general chat suggested that but I feel it's not worth it since I have hard time killing them and they hit hard

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

The recommended DP for Aakman is 270, without the agro limit and Kutum you'll feel this spot harder than usual. Have you tried to grind with buffs? Foods, elixirs... It may help you on spots that you didn't reached the recommended GS.

3. Moskri

Moskri New Member

Yes I did try it with every single Food and elixir I had and that stacks. It did help a little but it's still hard to do it and currently I dont feel like it's worth to do it at my gear score just because I can't get kill them fast enough to make Trash loot worth all those pots, elixirs, foods and time. What other location I should try ?

4. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

farm everything, but not aakman. Only go there if you want the compas parts. Due to droprates etc, its loot is worth shiet, and since they are this hard (sure there are harder enemys, but i feel aakmann is the first step into real endgame) you kill per hr aint high enough to make it profitable. And once you are high enough to make it profitable, there are other spots you can grind that give you more money (raw and with non trash) per hr as aakmann ever could.

To be honest, if you have the nerves for it, farm refugee camp since the trash is 7.2k for lvl 30 enemys xD that only 0.6k less than aakmann trash loot.
    With the right class, you can easily get over 30k trash /hr .
    Or do pila ku for claws gems and map parts. Combine all scrolls you drop and do em on your way back to zivilisation aka altinova and everything west of it.
    Pila Ku gives me (together with 10 min+ per hr when doin the scrolls) roughly 250-350mil (depending on claw drops).

Jujuba likes this.
  5. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

Hello just want to know if by pila ku, you nean the pila ku jail located south east of the desert?

6. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Jep,
    that one. I mainly grinded it on Arsha channel since its often empty, and there are 3 big grindroutes.

7. Moskri

Moskri New Member

Good to know, I'll test them out! Thank you