1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Grinding spots

Discussion in 'Questions' started by xBear007, Apr 8, 2020.

1. xBear007

xBear007 New Member

Hey! Could anyone help with some tips about some of the best grinding spots and some information about them? So far I know about waragon's nest and crescent shrine, but I would like some diversity and I really want to try other spots but I don't know which are more profitable.

2. Aaronh

Aaronh New Member

Hi,
    These are some alternative grind spots at the lower end.
    Polly's forest ap 160+(180 for good clearing) dp 250+, bring a hoe to carve up the mushroom guys. It's not super great money but if your mastery is high it's nice.
    Blood wolves, ap 190 dp 250+ if you do alchemy on your character this is a nice grind spot. It's very congested right now as people are farming for infinite pots pieces there. There's a lower and higher grind spot you want the higher one with armored blood wolves.
    Basalisk's ap 190(215 to clear better), dp 265
    Drops basalisk's belts. In my personal experience the rng here is little whonky got belt in 5 minutes before and then grinding an hour no belt.
    In the future when ask about grind spots list your class your AP for both awakening and preawakening weapons and DP. If I knew your AP/DP I could probably give better advice.

xBear007 likes this.
  3. xBear007

xBear007 New Member

Oh well.. Currently I am at 250/252 AP and awak with kutum AP and 259 DP, Musa. I mostly grind at waragon's and make about 200mil/h. It's getting pretty boring and I would love to try other spots as well and I wouldn't mind a better outcome/h :)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  4. Aaronh

Aaronh New Member

Might be a good idea to stay at waragons/basalisk's until 280-300 DP then you can expand into manshuams, ronanos, and sycraia. Tbh grinding is not the most efficient way to make money at low levels, enhancement is. Try doing the Valencia one quest line as much as you can. Using those FS to produce dou or tri jewelry is very lucrative. Takes 2 hours to complete Valencia 1 after the first time and that's if you're not even taking it too seriously. With those stacks you can make up to 2 bill a run if you get a tri with the +50 stack

loboram and xBear007 like this.
  5. xBear007

xBear007 New Member

I've already done the main quests except stars end and the great expedition, now i'm saving silver to complete my boss gear armor, only have to get muskan shoes and dim tree and after those i'm gonna be over 300dp.

6. xBear007

xBear007 New Member

Also what accessories should i try to enhance and make profit from?

7. Aaronh

Aaronh New Member

Make an alt that's a musa level him to 55 and do it again and again like 2 times a day for a month. Almost every gold acc that's not trash like seraph or narc is worth enchanting. Check the CM, see what's selling in the duo to tri range, and buy or farm those and smash them together. I recommend not starting on the expensive end, accessory smashing is essentially gambling.

xBear007 likes this.
  8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hopefully you have gotten a useful answer by now, so unless there is more questions I am going to go ahead and close this thread then.