1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ground PvP

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Jul 28, 2010.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes

164 vote(s)
    86.8%
  2. No

25 vote(s)
    13.2%
  1. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Seriously, what the fuck, I've said this at least 10 times on this damn thread, YOU CAN STILL FUCKING FLY IN STORM CIRCLE / HEIRON GATE. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
    Oh yeah, it wouldn't take more than 30 minutes even with 1 movement speed, as opposed to ~8.
    You still have flight transporter.
    You still have teleport scrolls so you can reach a flight transport quicker.
    There are.. (counting) 6 total spots (that I'm aware of) that you can use flight transporters to reach.
    Never said that, you might want to retake 7th grade english class, I said sorcs and rangers are the only ones that can PvP in the air without too much trouble.

Yeah, right, and if a side is losing, you really think a governor is gonna abide by the rules and not fly away?

This thread is useless now, it won't be implemented, just let it die. (If possible, let a mod lock it)

I haven't seen one person who posted a negative comment show some actual facts, so most of the people that voted no, don't know what the hell ground pvp is. I honestly think post of them are at LEASt under 14 year old. What you guys think those gatherables in SC were implemented by gamez? Yes, they were, FROM RETAIL. Retail is ground PvP, damn, use your head.

What was I thinking? I didn't post a video for you to see what it's like?

This is a good video, it's InfiniteAion's best sin, before 1.9 update.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51B2DBmWSZc Solo Vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3tCU1P5gHM Group Vid

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  2. Crustyundies

Crustyundies DTK

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

3. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

I lol'd at the group video :p It's so slow paced ... xD
    I say a 2-3 week tryout period - To see how ground PvP is - to really show what skill is :)

4. Gift

Gift Proficient

crystal server anyone?

5. Phaere

Phaere Getting there

For those of you that qq about rangers and sorc being the only classes that want air pvp all the time... I'm a ranger and would prefer to have ground pvp in rift zones. Way more fun to pop a mau form and run circles around an unsuspecting target. One of a rangers best skills in gimped because all combat is in the air. The only problem is that there is no reason for people to walk through the zones once they hit level cap.

6. vRisen

vRisen Banned

This thread was dead, there's another one open..

7. sinswake

sinswake New Member

i think ground pvp will be the way to balance all classes! (retail like, flying only abys and major citys)

For example:ranger own an assassin very easy whyle flying ,because assassin can't use his most important skils(ambush,binding rune)(if your are a PRO assasin youy know i speack the true)

8. Chantix&Assantix

Chantix&Assantix Well-Known Member

Would be to nice for a glad lols <3