1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Group content/grinding?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Reversal, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Reversal

Reversal New Member

Hi all,

One thing that made me and my friend quit retail is that group grinding is just nonexistent except for mirumok. Does this server's rates allow for moderately efficient party grinding at most spots?

Additionally, how is the GvG and node war scene? Are open world GvGs and NWs active?

Thanks in advance!

2. Vincent29

Vincent29 Getting there

Yeah, most here have best gear, so group grinding is often done (Turos, Castle Ruins, Abandoned Monastery). Only sometimes Gyfin and Mirumok here is almost never grinded. A lot easier is an active guild though.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there @Reversal, and welcome to our community here on GamezBD.

I am sorry to hear about your friend leaving the game, but it is a difficult thing to get used to, all the incredible differences between this game, and pretty much All other MMo-games out there.
    I bet if you let your friends know, that this game isn't like any other game, and that they will just have to go with the flow instead of expecting it to be like others, then they might enjoy themselves a whole lot more: https://www.thegamer.com/beginner-guide-black-desert-online-tips/

Yeah, this game is quite different, But it still leans towards group activities, since it Should reward players with increased drop-rates when in a party :)
    The more players are in a party, there better the loot drop rate, But you will have to be within the "wifi-signal-strength-bars" of each other, you can see them in the party window, I think, or the minimap. The higher the signal, the more drop-rate chance should be, and this works ANYwhere.

Sure there aren't any "real" dungeons or raids, but you can easily make your own, by going together with your party, to one of the many many areas, that kind of feel like that, for instance:
    1. Hasrah Ancient Ruins (especially the instance where you need a key to enter)
    2. Gyfin Rhasia Temple
    3. Ash Forest
    4. Stars End
    5. Sycraia Underwater Ruins
    6. Aakman Temple/Hystria Ruins

For a little less demanding, you can go to the Pila Ku Jail in the desert, which is a lot like a "dungeon", or you can go try out the Basilisk Den as well.

Just want to point out that "most" is certainly NOT true.

Sure that there are some players who are very very active on our servers, and that you will see daily on our servers, but to say that "Most" are fully geared is a terrible overstatement.