1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guarantee way to enhance items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrJLJL, Dec 6, 2021.

1. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

Greetings everyone,

As everyone of you know, enhancement system sucks, even with the enhanced chance in Gamezbd So I'm suggesting a guarantee way to enhance items with 100% chance of success.
    Of course it will not be cheap or easy, my idea is to use old materials or items which are used less frequently in our server, so it can revive those items and their areas.
    I made a sample excel sheet to explain it better,
    the items can be added , removed or changed as the admins see fits with the current situation.
    [​IMG]

This is only an example, the same principle goes for weapons and accessories with different material .
    The normal enhancement system will not be removed, you can enhance with RNG or with this method , whichever you like or see fit.
    The advantage of this idea :-

• It revives the marketplace which has dead stuff in it .
    • It revives some of the abandoned areas.
    • It revives some of the abandoned bosses.
    • It may increase the player count (which needed in game like BDO )
    • This will be something special for gamezbd, which many people hates in retail.
    I hope you like it ...

Killings, MoeDelawn, gungenir and 2 others like this.
  2. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

im here for it tbh i love the concept of making dead content used again and sinking items like blackstones / memory frags / caphras / remn of the rifts

3. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

thx for your reply
    i hope admins take a look to it ... the game now ( From pit to abyss)

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We lready have guarantee system for enhance. For gold items its 200fs, for orange items its 400fs.

5. Kasterio

Kasterio New Member

Great idea to make use of the market ... might need some adjustments for the materials as it's looks kinda cheap for 100% chance for upgrading, but still good idea .

The enhancement system is fundamentally flawed, relaying on doing boring stuff and RNG . Is it fun building up 200 or 400 fs ? No, the "fs" way has no advantages compared to this way. I rather have a guarantee chance while doing something fun in the game like gridding for the materials than building up "FS".

6. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

As I said before, this is an alternative way to enhance which would move the market and friendly way to enhance without RNG.
    This server need something special, something attract more players to it, many people left retail for the enhancement system, and this is a change that may attract them.

7. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

GameZBD has A LOT of "something special", I just don't know how many hours you guys played on retail to get the sense that GameZBD is equal or harder...
    I mean, as @Kolka already said, with 200FS you have guaranteed enhancement on yellow grade items, but you don't even need that. 60FS on enhancement events should be enough to hit that PEN... Tbh, every item with enhancement chances higher than 50% will probably succeed. While on retail you can, and will, easily fail a Griffon's Helmet to PEN with 250FS...
    I mean, I could list everything here, but we already have tons of threads with that type of information.
    I can say that we're blessed by having GameZBD, I would hate to grind for months just to get an infinite potion part, while on gamez you will probably get it with a hour of grinding...
    Tbh, I would play here even if it was exactly like retail and had only the free pearls, but I'm glad that our team is always one step ahead.

8. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

Yeah, gamezbd has different alot "special things", but, why not strive for being better.
    Having different options is always good thing if done right.

Nobody said they are the same, if they were, why would I even spent a second in Gamezbd. ( please read the thread again, I never mentioned being harder or equal to retail).

As you said, "you don't even need that" so this is considered a "useless" feature, because almost no one use it.

I'm not the same, I wouldn't like to waste time grinding forever to get decent gear, so i'm happy with the rates here.