1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GUARDIAN DRAGON'S CALLING

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by JakulSalsalani, Oct 19, 2021.

1. JakulSalsalani

JakulSalsalani New Member

Bug Name:
    GUARDIAN DRAGON'S CALLING
    Bug Description:
    Guardian skill dragon's calling not working as intended in PVP succession or awakening. so i noticed dragon's calling buff in pvp it adds up the percentage of the skill critical rate instead of adding critical rate directly.

10 stacks dragon's calling supposed to be adding up the critical rate not the percentage.. so it will be like this 50 + 50 = 100%

but in pvp it happen like this... for example if i use a +50% critical rate skill (god incinerator) with 10 stacks of dragons calling will adds up the percentage so 50 + 50% = 75% critical rate will be the result thus its not 100% critical rate on the skill when it supposed to do in PVP.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    https://streamable.com/1gd5z3 <--- look so with lvl 3 critical that would add 12% and with the skill of god incinerator as example has 50% and dragons calling with 10 stacks has 50% critical hit rate

the way it works to my understanding it supposed to be 50 + 50 + 12 = 112% critical hit rate but the way sever calculate it when it is in pvp mode is like this 50 + 50% = 75 + 12 (with lvl 3 critical) = 87 thats the total percentage of my critical hit rate while using the skill in pvp.

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Just checked, its intended. Not a bug.