1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Guide] Battlegrounds & Co.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Deathangel, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Easy..

Bring your group to Inggi, then switch to elyos side (if you have one) then spam your group's location thru LFG chat. At least that works everytime during the old times. If your group will get zerged then that's better than nothing. Ask asmos to come too, that'll be a good start.

2. Cherro

Cherro Nightmare Forum Legend

tired of doing that and they just hug the Fortresses. Even if its a 6 v 15. Maybe you dont know how retarded the Elyos at Lumiel are.

3. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

I do play both sides and i observed that Elyos has a better community, at least for me. Oh and both sides has a lots tards, that's common. :p

A simple advice btw, since you guys want to do an Inggi pvp and want it to last longer... you guys should let them (elyos) kill your group a lot and let them think that you guys are a group of noobshits. That way, you won't get bored camping the fortress after raping them in a minute. And also, that way the number of elyos will keeping increasing and then you guys will then decide if you'll wipe them or not. ez

4. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

This thread is a guide for battlegrounds, not about world pvp and zergs on Lumiel.
    Stick to the topic.