1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Guide] Sauro Supply Base

Discussion in 'PvE Guides' started by Deathangel, Dec 21, 2013.

1. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

The instance is a bit bugged. I know the keys are dropped by the "Mystery Key Box"es, but the fifth key is always missing, at least in the all the runs (3 or 4) that I have done so far. The last run I did, 2 keys were missing, and I double checked on all the boxes.

2. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

And how did I and some mates manage to do 3 runs finding all the 5 keys then ?

3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Same way i managed to do 3 runs with 4, 2 and then 1 keys. All boxes checked, hail NCdogshit RNG.

4. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

I guess maybe the chance of the 5 keys appearing is not 100%? (as shown by the quote below).

Mine went 4, 4, 3 lol.

It'd be nice if they make the instances drop all 5 keys every time.

5. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

It is Stumblez :D

I went in yesterday

6. Diink

Diink New Member

A lot of shields in this instance, hahaha.

7. stratic

stratic Expert

everytime ihas the 5 keys, we cannot enter the 5th entrance.... why? we can only enter on 1st, 2nd, but the rest, can't...

8. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Are the 5 keys in possession of the same player? You sure that the keys is Danuar Stone Room Keys and not the other kinds? If yes, are the keys stacked with each other?? If yes, ever tried un-stacking then stacking them again? Done this instance countless of times and never had such problem so it's rather new.

9. marwan91

marwan91 New Member

well, i'm having the same problem and other guys also having the same problem, when ever i get to the last room, i only see 2 choices 1 and 2, even though i have 5 keys. any help?!

10. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

Hi!

The instance has been updated! You now need only 2 keys to get to the last boss room; the last boss being Brigade General Sheba.

Gathering only 1 key will bring you to what's supposed to be the 4 keys boss.

Happy Gaming.
    :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Ayaria likes this.
  11. marwan91

marwan91 New Member

Thanks for the fast reply, but today i had 5 keys and i clicked the second option which says general shiba.. And it took me to another boss.. One of bosses from key 1-3 cant remember his name.. Should i only gather 2 keys? Or whats the secret here?

12. marwan91

marwan91 New Member

well.. today i went with 2 key's and the last boss was Medical Officer Surkihan!!
    this instanced is clearly bugged, a friend of mine can see 5 options!! i can see only 2! how come is that?!
    gm's should look into that and find a fix, every time people go there, its just waste of time!

13. Aqualie

Aqualie The Watcher

I'm also having the same issue I did this run yesterday and was also sent to Medical Officer Surkihan instead of Sheban. Can we get an update on this is the requirement actually 2 keys or 5 keys? Some have been saying the client is showing 2 keys but the server is acutally 5 keys..

14. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

Well all those problems come from the fact that NCSoft updated the instance. Now what used to be the 5 keys boss only needs 2 and the 4 one only needs 1.
    But our server is still running the old version of the instance; which means there's a difference between your clients and the server if you have downgraded your game.

If you're running an old version of the client, you can still see the 5 options..

For the moment updated/downgraded clients cannot access the 3,4 and 5 keys bosses.

Saruayu likes this.
  15. imrant17

imrant17 Banned

Guys..Stfu ..stupid AM..I will post screenies of Each AM's reply and the GM's reply .. all different. GM Says instance needs to be updated. AM says 2 key = 5 key boss and 1 key = 4 key boss?

16. Aqualie

Aqualie The Watcher

Since this instance isn't working correctly can we have the boss spawned in some other location inside the SSB like the other bosses 1-7 etc...

EDIT: I believe I found the problem not sure if this is already implemented or not but as we all know NCSoft updated SSB. To to get to General Sheba's Lair we only need two keys. However on the server EMU's they still list key requirements for 1-5 and not just keys 1 and keys 2. So what is happening is when you click on General Sheba's Lair key 2 option. The server is still selecting key two for Medical Officer Surkihan's Ready Room. This is acutally an simple fix the Sauro portal AI portal file needs to be updated and simply replaced the portal ID for keycount = 2 to "730877" for General Sheba

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  17. Sovrazen

Sovrazen New Member

Friends and I are in this instance now.... is there a GM or someone that can help us gain access to General Sheba's Lair? We have two keys to enter, but the door will not open.

Also.... all the mob names in the Sauro Supply Base are incorrect. Is this a bug that other people are seeing?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014