1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guild Alliance

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Dnicy, Aug 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Dnicy

Dnicy Family name: Favv

If "Guild A" will make alliance with "Guild B" (with server prot from guild wars), and the "Guild A" will take a node,
    Is prot from the "Guild B" gonna be removed?
    (Sorry for syntax, but is a quick question)

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

What "prot" stands for? Protection? If so, are you referring to Guild Protection? Because you may not attack a member from your Alliance, even after getting a node. And since you can't attack them it doesn't matter if Guild Protection is active or not. An Alliance is like a new guild that can't be undo if the Alliance has a node, so no, you can't attack players if you're in an alliance with them.

3. Dnicy

I put it wrong in words maybe.
    What i meant was - if after getting a node as the alliance; is the guild that wasn't leading the alliance, and also had 'Guild Protection' - still have it?
    (That others guilds cannot put a declaration of war on them)

4. Jujuba

I think I got it now, but just to clarify:
    Guild Protection is a status that only Guild Officers (or higher) can apply and it prevents a guild member from being hit by enemies in a Guild War (declared War).
    Guild Status (PvE/PvP) is a hidden system that determines which guild is allowed to receive declarations of War.
    (Note that a PvE guild may declare War to another PvE guild.)

That said, if a Guild with PvE Status enters an Alliance, its Status will be changed to PvP and I believe it will happen even before getting a node, but it's sure that guild status will change to PvP with a node, doesn't matter if it's by Alliance or not. Therefore it will be able to receive declarations of War.
    Also, if a PvP Guild has no Nodes and Wars for at least 6 months, its Status will be changed again to PvE, preventing from receiving declarations of War.
    Guild Protection will remain the same no matter what, but Protected Members can be killed if the enemies flags PvP.

5. Dnicy

That is...

I've posted coz we made an alliance; the pvp guild (lead) and pve guild, haven't took any node, but the status of pve guild wasn't changed and ppl couldn't dec on them, therefor i asked
    (Also pretty funy coz you can dec on the guild which is in your alliance)

6. Jujuba

In that case, the status may be changed once a node is conquered.
    I wasn't 100% sure if the Alliance itself could change that, but once the alliance gets a node it may affect the status because both guilds will own the node as an alliance.

Tbh, there's nothing official stating that, but it's something you can understand from this patch, released back in September 2018.
    Also, don't worry about this because the next Build Update will bring a important change to Guild Status and any Guild, regardless their status, will be able to send/receive War (it's kinda like that the PvE/PvP status has been removed).