1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guild Bosses

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by TreeOfLife, Oct 6, 2018.

?

What kind of gear do you expect to see from guild bosses?

1. Black Stone

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Memory fragments

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Sharp/Hard Black Stone Shards

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  4. Liverto Weapons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Combat/Skill XP

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  6. Boss gear

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  7. Golden Coelacanth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TreeOfLife

TreeOfLife New Member

I always loved guild bosses but i feel like they are useless now days. Can you increase the difficulty and loot drop from them giving players more incentive to do them. If that is possible. I would love to see that. Heck even if it is possible to replace them with world bosses.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also since there have been a lot of issues with insane amount of people doing world bosses. This guild bosses replacing world bosses could solve this issue since people won't be doing it at the exact time. Just another reason why this would be the better way of going about getting gear. You would still have PvP if you are interested in that. Since you could stop a entire guild doing their boss or less PvP depending on how you do your boss; maybe when everyone is offline.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

I agree with what has been said above. Guild bosses are quite hard and should drop some good loot for your hard work.

3. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

Wasnt there an event on retail with a griffon guild boss that dropped the griff helm? That would be cool to implement permanently.