1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guild Master Ownership change

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by GrandmasterKane, Oct 6, 2021.

1. GrandmasterKane

GrandmasterKane New Member

Hello, I have been inactive for a while due to an illness during the summer, now that I have logged in my guild master position has been changed to a general member and the master ownership has been transferred to a random person in the guild, not one of my real life friends so I can't expect them to transfer the position back to me. Is there anything I can do in this case ?

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

The new system states that now every member may get the leader position upon long time break.
    Sorry, but we can't get your position back.

3. GrandmasterKane

what is the exact number of days ? I can't find it listed anywhere. Just so I know how long this random member will have to be offline for before I have a chance of getting it back. (Also who does it prioritize when promoting a new GM ?)
    Seems a ridiculous way to lose a guild that's existed since the European server has been online

4. Jujuba

That's a retail system, we just updated the game and it came along. A lot of guild systems has changed with the new update, read patch notes for more information.

5. GrandmasterKane

I mean, I get that it's a new system but it gave leadership to a person who hasn't really invested any time or effort into the guild, this is the new leader:
    upload_2021-10-6_23-59-48.png
    While I am the one who originally founded the guild and have more more activity points than the rest of the guild put together. Seems entirely unfair to lose my guild ownership because I couldn't log in on patch day first

6. Jujuba

First, you must understand that the leadership has not been gave by the system, if someone has it and not the founder, it's because the founder was more than 15d offline and someone took it by action, it's not automatic.
    The only thing that this system changed is that now every member can apply to the leadership, prior to this it was needed to be at least an Officer.

7. GrandmasterKane

I received a reply from the new guild master, who tried to promote me, but keeps getting this error every time. He even let me log in on his account to attempt it and check if he's doing it correctly
    upload_2021-10-7_13-51-3.png

I checked all of his characters for the special guild accessories and deleted the items in the guild warehouse, but the same errors keep popping up.
    Is this a new bug of some kind ? or does some other criteria need to be satisfied ?

8. Jujuba

Haven't you forgot anything? Combat/Life seals? Essence of Fury? Juices?

9. GrandmasterKane

Well I tried emptying all the characters bags into the bank just in case I missed something, still the same issue even after getting rid of all non quest/bound items. Ideas ?